Has something changed on logging out?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it's just me or others but I have always just left myself logged in, both at work and home. Starting yesterday it won't let me. If I log in at home, when I get to work I'm logged out, if I log in at work,when I get home I'm logged out. I am in fact checking the remember me box. I even had to change my password yesterday because it's been so long since I used it I wasn't sure and decided I'll just change it.

the one thing I did do is clear my cache yesterday because I was having issues with Chrome, but again I'm checking the remember me box and before it was always possible to stay logged in at both places.

not a big deal just curious is this just me or others too?

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I haven't had that issue either. Did you clear cache out on both computers?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it's just me or others but I have always just left myself logged in, both at work and home. Starting yesterday it won't let me. If I log in at home, when I get to work I'm logged out, if I log in at work,when I get home I'm logged out. I am in fact checking the remember me box. I even had to change my password yesterday because it's been so long since I used it I wasn't sure and decided I'll just change it.

the one thing I did do is clear my cache yesterday because I was having issues with Chrome, but again I'm checking the remember me box and before it was always possible to stay logged in at both places.

not a big deal just curious is this just me or others too?

I had that happen before. I accidentally hit the never save password in my browser. I had to go back and clear out all of my cookies, etc in order to resolve it. Could this be what happened?

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm having a problem logging off. I use Chrome on my laptop (can log off no problems) and Internet Explorer on my tablet. Can't log off on the tablet even after clearing the cookies. I spent an hour last night fiddling with settings... nothing worked.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard