Green Day at the Brick House in Phoenix 5/25

Yotesfan85044

Registered
Reaction score
Green Day at The Brick House for $20?!!! This is going to be a TOUGH ticket! Anyone planning on going will definitely have to camp out as there will be no advance ticket sales and this place is TINY. Jefferson Street south of USAirways Center ain't the nicest neighborhood to be camping out in.

http://www.livedaily.com/news/14201.html

Green Day reveals itself in Foxboro Hot Tubs
May 13, 2008 01:05 PM
By Kym Kilgore
LiveDaily Contributor
Green Day's retro-rock alter ego, Foxboro Hot Tubs, will showcase its new album during a mini-tour of the US.

The eight-show trek is set to launch next Monday (5/19) in Little Rock, AR, and stop by New Orleans, Dallas, Austin, Phoenix and three Southern California cites through the end of the month. Details are listed below.

Tickets, which cost $20 cash, will be available exclusively at venue box offices the day of show and there is a two-per-person limit.

Last month, the members of Green Day admitted they were the secret identities behind Foxboro Hot Tubs, who came out of nowhere late last year and began hyping their debut album, "Stop Drop and Roll!!!"

A digital version of the 12-track record is currently available at FHT's website, and the physical release is expected to hit the streets May 20. One single, "Mother Mary," has already spent 11 weeks on Billboard's modern rock chart, peaking at No. 16. That song and three others from the album are streaming at Foxboro Hot Tubs' MySpace page.

Meanwhile, there's no word as to when Green Day will release a follow-up to 2004's multi-platinum-selling "American Idiot," which topped The Billboard 200 chart and won a Grammy for Best Rock Album.

In March, the punk rockers released a two-disc DVD, "From Sweet Children to American Idiots," which explores their early days in the music business and their rise to stardom.
[Note: The following tour dates have been provided by artist and/or tour sources, who verify its accuracy as of the publication time of this story. Changes may occur before tickets go on sale. Check with official artist websites, ticketing sources and venues for late updates.]
tour dates and tickets
May 2008
19 - Little Rock, AR - Juanita's Cantina
20 - New Orleans, LA - One Eyed Jack’s
21 - Dallas, TX - The Loft
22 - Austin, TX - Emo's
25 - Phoenix, AZ - The Brick House
26 - San Diego, CA - Soma
27 - Hollywood, CA - The Roxy
28 - Long Beach, CA - Alex's Bar

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
eh, maybe. If they're going to be doing all FHT stuff (of which I know none) I wouldn't be that interested. I can think of two teenagers that might be.

KHC Shadow

Reaction score
just got back. i stayed for about 5 minutes after they started playing. in my opinion green day is 100 times better. holy mother the opening act was unbelievably horrible, everyone was booing them. :-D pretty lame for how long the line was.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard