Good Luck To The Cardinals And You're Fans

Reaction score
Cardinal Fans,

I am a Seahawk Fan that is not here to talk smack, I am here to tell you CONGRATULATIONS on a hard fought Season.
Nobody in the Media gave you a chance in hell in winning last night, but DelHomo made that possible, and if I was any team I'd be afraid of Larry Fitzgerald, and You're Defense.
You guys beat us twice, you guys won the NFC West Title, you guys won a Wildcard Game, a Divisional Game, and now look...the team of the weakest Division in the NFL is going to the NFC Conference Championship Game.
And let me tell you this, I encourage EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU CARDINAL FANS to go. Because who knows.....YOU my friends could be hosting this Game. And let me be the one of many Seahawk Fans, experiencing an NFC Championship Game on you're own home turf....it is magical.
After everything that has happend, I have not heard Cardinal fans gloat or talk smack to me. You are a group of classy, kickass fans.
I give you guys the best of luck next week. I hope you guys WIN it all.

-12'th Man I Am

P.S. get out there and support your team in the NFC title game!

azhumvee

Reaction score
thanks buddy!! I want to be there soooooooo bad. i'm gonna yell my heart out.

Spielman

Non-Troll Rams Fan
Reaction score
I love seeing posts like this. Very classy.

I'd do one myself, but I'm here all the time anyway, and if anybody here is in doubt about who I'm rooting for they're not paying attention. ;)

BCEagle

Registered
Reaction score
It's "your"-- the possessive pronoun-- and not "you're".

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison