Gambo on Seattle Radio

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Seattle Radio

Who's listening to Burns and Gambo?

I looked on Arizonasports but dont see a link. If anyone has one please post.

Gambo was asked to be on Seattle sports radio with two clowns and dude, I know that talking smack is the new cool thing and everyone gets to be as big of jerks they want anymore and you're not allowed to get mad or you are "uncool" but seriously, those two guys were so disrespectful to not only the Cardinals but to Arizona period, it was ridiculous.

Just went on and on about how they aren't the least bit worried, Seattle will win they are overconfident and not scared to admit it. The Cardinals aren't good they are a total joke, the fanbase is a joke.

Then Gambo brought up our homefield advantage and they both laughed at him and questioned it, Gambo backed it up with FACTS and NUMBERS to which they replied something like: That's so counterintuitive to what I think of when I think of Phoenix. It's all old people and transplants and people covered in tattoos with Affliction shirts.

I mean listen, I've lived in AZ my whole life and I know we're kinda a redneck state in the eyes of the country, but there's no need to be that disrespectful. It's a football game. I've been to Seattle, they have their own problems.

Arizona is a gutty team and in my mind there is no reason for anyone to be that disrespectful, you are the champs, try acting like it Seattle media. Punks

I hope we kick the crap out of these clowns on Suday. :mad:

Last edited:

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, I was listening and can't believe their media guys actually said what they did. Had no clue about our success at home and basically saying there is no other home field advantage than at Seattle. Idiots

OP
OP
Bert

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
http://www.kiroradio.com/listen/9981160/

Gambo killed it on here, they really never responded to anything he said, just had him on to mock the Cardinals and Arizona and to laugh at eachothers stupid jokes.

Then after Gambo hangs up, the guy starts railing on him for saying something he didn't say, all the while the co-host is saying over and over again; "He didn't say that. No, he didn't say that..."

Seriously, total hacks. It's like if you let two drunk frat guys host a radio show.

Last edited:

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That's so counterintuitive to what I think of when I think of Phoenix. It's all old people and transplants and people covered in tattoos with Affliction shirts.

To be fair, for a while there I did see a ton of Affliction shirts around, and I'm not talking about just Phoenix :) It's better than when I would talk to family members abroad and they thought most of us walked around with six shooters strapped to our legs.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
To be fair, for a while there I did see a ton of Affliction shirts around, and I'm not talking about just Phoenix :) It's better than when I would talk to family members abroad and they thought most of us walked around with six shooters strapped to our legs.

Yeah, lol...no ****!! Who the hell carries a revolver these days...automatics are much more practical.

Screw the Seattle media hacks...they are over compensating because they live in the most depressing city in America and a football team is the only thing they have to smile about.....I mean really, compare the suicide rates between Phoenix and Seattle..................

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have to wear sunglasses wherever you go.... not for the sun, but from the glare of the pasty white skin

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Brock is a moron. Salk seems more open to things. Brock seems to be a guy that has never traveled before or ever watches any other games other then Seattle.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Brock is a moron. Salk seems more open to things. Brock seems to be a guy that has never traveled before or ever watches any other games other then Seattle.

You sure you don't have the two mixed up? Salk was making the "Affliction shirts" and "old people" comments.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Was he, then reverse my names around then. :)

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with old people?

I thought of a few negative things about old people on my shopping trip at Fry's today. From the parking lot, through the store, and in the parking lot again.

I swear, almost every aisle I had to stop and wait for an oblivious, but sweet I'm sure, old person to unblock the aisle. My gawd, please shoot me if I ever leave my cart on half the aisle while I bend over the other half trying to read a label on a can of peas like I've never seen such an "exotic" item before in my life.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meh, it didn't really bother me. They said some positive things as well.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a joke.. Every Seattle fan I have ever met in PHX has been more than cordial.. And I have tried to egg them on.. And I aint old.. I am the anti what them fools said.. Their fans just go about their way.. All talk no show..

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You have to wear sunglasses wherever you go.... not for the sun, but from the glare of the pasty white skin

ouch, little too real, lol

Cant be mad at the truth

smitty fan

Reaction score
Comparing suicide rates...hilarious!

.....I mean really, compare the suicide rates between Phoenix and Seattle.......

Gladly:

1 Las Vegas, NV
2 Colorado Springs, CO
3 Tucson, AZ
4 Sacramento, CA
5 Albuquerque, NM
6 Mesa, AZ
7 Miami, FL
8 Denver, CO
9 Jacksonville, FL
10 Pittsburgh, PA
10 Wichita, KS
12 Portland, OR
13 Fresno, CA
14 Phoenix, AZ
15 Tulsa, OK
16 Milwaukee, WI
17 Oklahoma City, OK
18 Atlanta, GA
19 Austin, TX
20 Cincinnati, OH
21 Charlotte, NC
22 St. Louis, MO
23 Indianapolis, IN
24 Louisville/Jefferson Co., KY
24 Virginia Beach,VA
26 Nashville-Davidson,TN
27 Cleveland, OH
27 Seattle, WA

Well now. Phoenix (#14) has a higher suicide rate than does Seattle (#27). Why is that? Oh, and Mesa's rate is higher, as is Miami's and Denver's and Tucson --#3 ... Statistics and facts are such silly things.

Oh wait. The State of Arizona comes in with a suicide rate that ranks it # about 13th in the Nation. The top states (in 2013) are

1 Montana
2 Alaska
3 Wyoming
4 New Mexico
5 Utah
6 Nevada
7 Colorado
7 Idaho
9 Maine
10 Vermont
11 Oregon
12 North

13 Arizona

Of course facts are facts. However, suicide is serious, nasty business, and should not be used as an assessment or reason for this type of argument. Educate yourself.

Smitty

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
LOL. First post to necro a thread from 11 months ago? Bravo.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That's hilarious! Their fans that don't know about the bet must think their twitter account got hacked. I wonder how many emails they're getting about that.

You must be registered for see images attach

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's hilarious! Their fans that don't know about the bet must think their twitter account got hacked. I wonder how many emails they're getting about that.

And all is right with the world. How long does the Cardinals flag fly there?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard