Free Agency

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
Looks like the last few years, he's been listed as RLB, ILB and just LB with the Eagles. Maybe he's versatile?

I like flexibility but at 216 lbs, if he lines up on the same side as Sanders, we will be pretty light on that side of the line against running plays.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah...if this is their plan, it is a stupid one. It is all a shell game to avoid accountability. If you have a pathetic enough fanbase, "We are going young" gets you a year or two. "You have to give the draft picks time to develop" and "the draft is not an exact science" gets you another year or maybe two. The the injury, bad scheme, and other excuses come out. rinse and repeat.
This is the position we are in. We can bitch and moan about Keim all we want. This regime as are all new regimes are going to build it to suit them. They are under no pressure on them to win this year.
Look at the blueprint of the Bears. They won 3 games but Fields made games interesting. They traded Smith etc. Now the have cap space and a bunch of draft picks. We are just like them but we don’t have a Justin Fields to keep thing interesting or make this team “ pesky”.
We will have to live with where we are going like it or not. I’m hoping we us a 6th or 7th pick on a Qb that can at least cause some headaches for defenses once in a while or this team will be totally unbearable to watch.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Kyler's part in this team's future was up in the air, he should have been unloaded immediately.
I don't think it is at the moment, at least from outward appearances. They may need to see Kyler healthy and how he can manage a new playbook before making that call.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Also PFR lists him as a safety. 216 lbs is extremely light for a linebacker.
He's been listed as a LB the last 4 years...Safety in rookie year and like what he was when drafted. 216 was his drafted weight...he's listed at 234 on several other sites now.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's not "rebuilding." How does this move support your assertion that the Cards decided they don't have enough talent to compete and so they rebuild?
I have decided that the Cards do not have enough talent and that they should rebuild. I'm not sure if the Cards have, but they should.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Signing off-ball LBs is an interesting way to build the trenches.
I want them to trade back, grab Carter and Skoronski. I definitely wouldn't be angry with Anderson.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose