For those of you that say lose out for a better draft pick ...

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
everyone better be prepared . . .

i am . . .

. . . 2 more cards losses (virtually guaranteed with this bunch of crap) . . .

. . . 1 more panthers win (imminently possible with the potential for falcons to rest all starters in final game of season with nothing left on line to play for) . . .

. . . and an andrew luck entering the draft declaration (also likely - it's tough to make up lost revenue if you fall from the first overall pick in a draft) . . .

. . . from my first official "I TOLD YOU SO" thread of all time. the planets keep aligning . . .

What are you talking about? Carolina has 2 wins now we have 4. They have @ pitt next week, which is a loss and ends any chances we have getting #1 pick and luck.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
What are you talking about? Carolina has 2 wins now we have 4. They have @ pitt next week, which is a loss and ends any chances we have getting #1 pick and luck.

That's the point. He doesn't like the fact that the Cards won last week because it took them out of a chance to get Luck.

More than likely he's complaining for nothing as Luck's likely going back to school

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That's the point. He doesn't like the fact that the Cards won last week because it took them out of a chance to get Luck.

More than likely he's complaining for nothing as Luck's likely going back to school

Ok, my bad. But even if we won last week, are you sure cincinatti isn't taking a qb. They have to, palmer is washed up.

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Ok, my bad. But even if we won last week, are you sure cincinatti isn't taking a qb. They have to, palmer is washed up.

They have 3 wins now. If we had lost last week, and lost out we would pick before them.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was trying to think of what the Cards would have had to play like for them to lose at home to the terrible Broncos.

Then I saw them play yesterday....

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I was trying to think of what the Cards would have had to play like for them to lose at home to the terrible Broncos.

Then I saw them play yesterday....
Probably would have been a whole different game if they had started Tebow.

Another thing that would have helped Denver is if Rhodes receiving abilities were as bad as our receivers.