For those of you that say lose out for a better draft pick ...

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
... I say kiss my arse! There is NOTHING better than winning a game at home, especially after a seven game skid. It was soooo nice to walk out of the stadium a winner today and not have the opposing fans taunt me and other fans.

Thank you, Cardinals!!! Damn the draft pick!!!!

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yamon, 8 weeks with no wins is like 8 weeks with out getting laid. Good wins are always good times, unless you got Singletary as your coach.:p

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Win or lose I just want us to compete the rest of the way out.

I am hopeful for Skelton. I thought he played pretty smart today protecting the ball.

How great would it be to NOT have to take QB with our first pick.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
... I say kiss my arse! There is NOTHING better than winning a game at home, especially after a seven game skid. It was soooo nice to walk out of the stadium a winner today and not have the opposing fans taunt me and other fans.

:yeahthat:

:notworthy:

:newcards:

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Yamon, 8 weeks with no wins is like 8 weeks with out getting laid. Good wins are always good times, unless you got Singletary as your coach.:p

So you're saying that a losing streak is like being married?

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

I agre 1000%!!!
:thewave::thumbup:

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Absolutely agree, and it was against the Broncos, a team we haven't beaten EVER.

Steve

Reaction score

Well said! :raccoon::raccoon:

ryanshaug

Registered
Reaction score
I agree - I have to admit I was someone talking about getting a better draft pick, but it felt good getting a win today. Even if I passed out during the third quarter from lack of uh...hydration. (By the way, waking up to see a lopsided Cardinal score on the scoreboard is like early Christmas) :)

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn right Jersey Girl. I don't put the time and money into this team and then want them to get the highest pick possible. Winning games is all that matters.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope.. Im tired of poopy QB play.. From Plummer to McCown to DA.. We got Warner at he end of his career,, Peyton Manning turned around the Colts.. We have sucked just enough to not ever the the top QB.. I will gladly suck for one year to be able draft the man to have us being good for 15 years.. Call me crazy for wanting to suck just enough to never wanna suck every year..

I Want to win!!!

Last edited:

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
JerseyGirl, I love winning, but I also want to get high Draft pick. Sort of like, "I want to go to Heaven, just don't want to die".

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'll be the one to say I disagree. Nice win and all, but having the #1 draft pick this year is/was looking long term. It is hard to find a franchise saving QB out of the top 5 picks. Andrew Luck is the safest NFL pick since Peyton Manning.

The Cards haven't had a #1 overall draft pick in OVER 50 years. There are lots of reasons why the Cards have sucked for so long, and this is a big one. We can't even find a way to lose the right way.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
With the Cards luck, they could have lost out, gotten the #1 pick, and Luck would have stayed at Stanford. Then you have the top pick and no one really worthy of top pick status. At every other position it seems like there isn't a clear cut #1 player other than AJ Green and do you really want to take a WR at #1? There's no OT top 10 worthy, DL-wise, there's Bowers, Fairley,and Dareus in the running for the best, other than Luck, no QB's, Pterson and the Prince are the best DB's but they don't go #1. So, if Luck stays, whoever has the #1 pick this year is kind of screwed.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Take the win now and screw the draft, we'll get a decent pick anyway. Plus its the Broncos, a team we haven't beaten yet, and the last existing team to hold that distinction against us, I believe.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be the one to say I disagree. Nice win and all, but having the #1 draft pick this year is/was looking long term. It is hard to find a franchise saving QB out of the top 5 picks. Andrew Luck is the safest NFL pick since Peyton Manning.

The Cards haven't had a #1 overall draft pick in OVER 50 years. There are lots of reasons why the Cards have sucked for so long, and this is a big one. We can't even find a way to lose the right way.
Cards were not getting the #1 overall pick this year.

This is the problem with wanting the Cards to lose out. When do you staart wanting them to lose? Week 1? That makes for a LONG season.,

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Cards were not getting the #1 overall pick this year.

This is the problem with wanting the Cards to lose out. When do you staart wanting them to lose? Week 1? That makes for a LONG season.,

:yeahthat:

You play to win the game.