Floyd is trade bait..

Vermont Maverick

Registered
Reaction score
is worth at MOST a 3RD rounder

FIFY. I think you are really overvaluing our players.

If Chandler Jones is worth a low second rounder and a lottery ticket reclamation project Jonathan Cooper, I fail to see how Floyd is worth "AT LEAST a second." Michael Floyd's value is not in the same zip code as Chandler Jones.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I think it's important to note that Floyd threw out the first pitch for the D'Backs tonight (along with David Johnson) and he didn't bounce it...Also, he drove the bus! Can't get rid of a guy like that. He's all in for AZ.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Can we PLEASE refrain from selecting an Olineman in the first round? PLEASE!!!!!:mulli:

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I would think we're more trying to trade back into the 2nd round more than trading up in the 1st. That wold make more sense.

I would tend to agree with this more than moving up in the first and Floyd would not be part of it.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Maybe so, but who's gonna throw those devastating blocks that BA likes if Floyd is traded & Fitz hangs them up after the year which I don't think he will.

Stop getting me salivating about that thought of Shepard or Miller wearing red lol :D

This is the time of year we all get excited about who the Cards may draft.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can we PLEASE refrain from selecting an Olineman in the first round? PLEASE!!!!!:mulli:

Why? While I'm hopefully optimistic that DJ will be what BASK says he is if he is not then we are screwed this year. If either OT suffers an injury we are screwed this year. The C position at best okayish at this point.

I would prefer a D-lineman who can rush the passer or a CB or an OLBer but if O-line is BPA then do it.

BIGRED1959

Go Cardinals!
Reaction score
Floyd always comes up big against our biggest for, the Seattle Seahawks. That alone is reason to keep him....

With Fitz leaving I think you keep floyd and draft another wideout. Nelson, Brown and jaron B dont have to big bodys we need to get Yac