Fat Actress

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
A new comedy on showtime starring Kirstie Alley, playing herself, a really, fat actress.
I've got to tell ya, this show is funny. I laughed out loud numerous times.
Check it out.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
O said:
A new comedy on showtime starring Kirstie Alley, playing herself, a really, fat actress.
I've got to tell ya, this show is funny. I laughed out loud numerous times.
Check it out.

I thought it was BEYOND atrocious - so very hard wanting to be a Curb Your Enthusiasm but without the wit, writing or acting. Honestly - the exec's at NBC were freaking horrendous - that part should have been a riot and they were awful - so was Michael McDonald as the agent - talk about poor casting.

OP
OP
O

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
I thought it was BEYOND atrocious - so very hard wanting to be a Curb Your Enthusiasm but without the wit, writing or acting. Honestly - the exec's at NBC were freaking horrendous - that part should have been a riot and they were awful - so was Michael McDonald as the agent - talk about poor casting.

No way in the world would I compare this to Curb Your Enthusaism, which I think is the best comedy on tv.
With all due respect, perhaps you're too closely involved with the business. Believe me, being a Lighting Director I can relate.
The show made me laugh, which is not an easy thing for television shows to do. I think it will make a lot of other people laugh too.
Personally, I can't wait for Curb Your Enthusiasm to start airing again.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison