Fanless games suuuuuck

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Games with no fans are better than no games at all.

F that. As a diehard season ticket holder that has been to nearly every game since the team moved to AZ (minus two preseason games at SDS) - I want to be there in the stands for a home game. We'll wear masks, practice social distancing, etc. but we want to be in attendance.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Games without fans suck
No Games at all swa____
With a stellar off season, a young QB who needs to progress and the chance of being relevant again... the Cardinals just need to play at Sun Devil stadium to help enforce the social distancing, with bags on your head being mandatory lol
You must be registered for see images attach

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Games without fans suck
No Games at all swa____
With a stellar off season, a young QB who needs to progress and the chance of being relevant again... the Cardinals just need to play at Sun Devil stadium to help enforce the social distancing, with bags on your head being mandatory lol
You must be registered for see images attach

The newly renovated SDS would’ve been perfect back then.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Would be boring with no fan momentum or fan camera shots....

But desperately want nfl especially after cards resign drake and getting nuk!!

Go Cards!!

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Doesn't seem like it would be hard to say, each home team is allowed to pump in crowd noise at 80 decibels while they are on defense.
I'd think modern technology would make it possible for fans to be networked so they could generate fan noise from a mike next to their TV's and rebroadcast it to a central hub where it could be aggregated into a combined sound that could be replicated over loudspeakers situated at the stadium

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
I'd think modern technology would make it possible for fans to be networked so they could generate fan noise from a mike next to their TV's and rebroadcast it to a central hub where it could be aggregated into a combined sound that could be replicated over loudspeakers situated at the stadium

That's a cool idea.

Unfortunately, it would sound terrible. The combined noise would be unbearable, pretty much at any volume, and it wouldn't take too many signals to get there. Thirty, forty feeds of varying quality combined and amplified into a stadium in such a manner would probably be unrecognizable.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm sure they'll find a way to create some ambient sound for TV watchers.

1960, 70's laugh track, but better... :)

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
F that. As a diehard season ticket holder that has been to nearly every game since the team moved to AZ (minus two preseason games at SDS) - I want to be there in the stands for a home game. We'll wear masks, practice social distancing, etc. but we want to be in attendance.
From what I’ve seen with restaurants opening in az . . . no way what you just described happens.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I believe that fans should have their temperature checked and be quizzed about Cardinals football history before entry into West Gate next year. Social distancing with only Cardinals fans

Drop_D

Rookie
Reaction score
And when the home teams gets blown out, everyone could sync their flushing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose