Ex-Cardinals VP Terry McDonough accuses Bidwill of cheating

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If other fans are going to fill the stadiums, let'em.

Any dollar spent is supporting his actions.

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
So.....

Former Players
Current Players
Former Coaches
Former Executives
And most importantly….. Current and former employees who were muzzled by him because he didn’t really want to hear the truth.

#BirdCityFootball

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

read the whole thing: not a good look for Mike

on the other-- it sounds like Mike's defense might be that he isnt guilty of racial or gender discrimination because he treated everyone terribly
Wow. Yeah. He’s an awful person.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
It starts at the top. If we wants the Cardinals to become a high-performing organization then he needs to step away (i.e. install a president of football operations) or change his ways.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

read the whole thing: not a good look for Mike

on the other-- it sounds like Mike's defense might be that he isnt guilty of racial or gender discrimination because he treated everyone terribly
I wonder if Mike used burner phones to communicate with Minegar while Minegar was on suspension for DUI, too.

This organization has been so messed up for so long.

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
As all of this is gaining more steam. It made me recall a conversation with Michael during one of our tailgates. He came by and noticed my brother wearing a Cardinal jersey that was not league approved and Michael called my brother out on it.

Like the $30-$40 the Cardinals make on their $100 jersey is going to make a difference in his pocket book. So what, my brother bought a shirt 75% less than the Cardinals\NFL are selling them for. He didn’t need to say Jack but he did.

I was giving him the benefit of protecting his team but maybe what you all are saying is true. Michael could just a bad owner. ???

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Guilty or not, Michael is going to have a long road to getting his name back into good graces with the fans & State of Arizona imo. If ever. The Bidwill name has always had its skeptics, but it’s most likely is at an all time low. Hopefully the WHOLE truth eventually comes out, so the franchise can go forward in a productive way with him or turn the page to new ownership.

So sad for all involved including us, the fans

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
As all of this is gaining more steam. It made me recall a conversation with Michael during one of our tailgates. He came by and noticed my brother wearing a Cardinal jersey that was not league approved and Michael called my brother out on it.

Like the $30-$40 the Cardinals make on their $100 jersey is going to make a difference in his pocket book. So what, my brother bought a shirt 75% less than the Cardinals\NFL are selling them for. He didn’t need to say Jack but he did.

I was giving him the benefit of protecting his team but maybe what you all are saying is true. Michael could just a bad owner. ???
I would have gotten kicked out because I would have told the bastard to go break the laws of physics in making love to himself.

gmartin

Reaction score
Then you become the same type of Human being you're accusing Him of being. He may be guilty, but apparently both accusers also had some serious personal issues. Why not wait for everything to play out before rushing to judgement.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
When i read the details of these accusations I come to the conclusion that Michael may be a very difficult person to work for but I don't see anything that would cause him to be guilty of any actual illegal actions like sexual harassment or racial discrimination. I'm not sure if this burner phone issue is something that is going to cause real problems. Is using it really cheating? Bottom line I feel is that Bidwill is not going to be forced to sell the Cardinals. Additionally, the accusers are not choir boys that is for sure. They are part of Keim''s group known for hitting the bars and being womanizers. I can see Micheal being fined but not much more unless something really damaging comes out.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then you become the same type of Human being you're accusing Him of being. He may be guilty, but apparently both accusers also had some serious personal issues. Why not wait for everything to play out before rushing to judgement.
Not just two accusers. Many others saying the same thing

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Bottom line I feel is that Bidwill is not going to be forced to sell the Cardinals.
it took Daniel Snyder cheating his fellow owners out of revenue share by cooking his books, sharing video from his cheerleader squad dressing room AND trying to pimp out his cheerleaders to big sponsors before the NFL put its foot down -- and even that wasnt 100%.

i think the best we could hope for is a fellow owner intervention / other family member intervention that suggests the Mao Tosi solution: hire somebody competent to run the day to day and you go to league meetings

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score

The funny part is that apparel revenue is shared among the teams, so the Cards don't even keep all of the profits from their jersey sales. I'm sure it is the bigger point that bothers MB, but still a bush league move on his part to call someone out attending his team's game.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
When i read the details of these accusations I come to the conclusion that Michael may be a very difficult person to work for but I don't see anything that would cause him to be guilty of any actual illegal actions like sexual harassment or racial discrimination. I'm not sure if this burner phone issue is something that is going to cause real problems. Is using it really cheating? Bottom line I feel is that Bidwill is not going to be forced to sell the Cardinals. Additionally, the accusers are not choir boys that is for sure. They are part of Keim''s group known for hitting the bars and being womanizers. I can see Micheal being fined but not much more unless something really damaging comes out.
This is how I see this playing out. But one thing is clear, Cardinals are the worst organization to play for and work for as of today (other than Commanders).

This is tiring.

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
This is how I see this playing out. But one thing is clear, Cardinals are the worst organization to play for and work for as of today (other than Commanders).

This is tiring.
I have actually been thinking about the Commanders a bit since this news / story broke.

If I was a prospective NFL team buyer...... Why would I want that franchise over the Cardinals? If I'm offering 5.5bn and Snyder wants 6bn, why wouldn't I just offer that 5.5bn to Bidwill for the Birds?

Regardless..... Bidwill ain't selling unless he's shamed into it or forced into it. And we haven't seen or heard the smoking gun yet. Alot of smoke.... but nothing that will crush him in the eyes of NFL owners yet.