Ex-Cardinals VP Terry McDonough accuses Bidwill of cheating

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So Bidwill gets wind of the McDonough complaint, calls up his old guy Minegar and is like.. "hey man, that email you wrote me a few years back, do you mind if I selectively use a couple of lines from it to defend myself?" And Minegar responds "hell no, you gotta release the whole thing if you use it".

Bidwill's next move is to do exactly what Minegar asked him NOT to do, publishing only a couple out of context lines from the email. Minegar then has to go to the media to clarify that Bidwill is a liar and misrepresented his e-mail. What a freaking clown. When you are accused of treating people like **** and continue treating people like **** to defend yourself.. maybe you are just a **** person.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cmon his Fan Club -- he was the first to post that Mike needs to be a CEO and let a President run the day to day
I didn't know you were talking about the poster here, I thought you were trying to quote some philosopher or something and botched it. It was me who botched it!!!

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Adrian Wilson, Larry Fitzgerald, Kurt Warner, Carson Palmer, Darnell Docket, Patrick Peterson, Anquan Boldin, Calais Campbell.

Thank You!

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
If this were a public company, Mike would have been fired by now.

Some informed speculation:

when the parents passed away -- the team was likely put into a trust with the kids as beneficiaries. A trust doc / or LLC operating agreement will outline who governs the franchise (again, the kids likely) but also things like how to hire or fire a team CEO. Possible that Mike has been slowly buying his siblings out and has a higher degree of control that i assume.

So curious about where the siblings heads are at. Are they ok as long at the checks keep coming? Do they feel like their cash flow is threatened by this? (This is what got Sarver to sell -- with sponsors bailing, enough minority partners started making real noise). Would they prefer just to sell and move on with life?

if there is a change -- it will be driven by the other kids wanting...... something different.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
One main point is that Mike changed from when he got the stadium built and took over. My guess is that he got jealous of the credit Keim and Arians were receiving without getting much himself.
Maybe...BA was 7 years after the stadium opened, though. I think it goes back to the 2008 Super Bowl. The team wasn't supposed to be that good, that fast...and I think he got caught up in thinking it would/should happen that way every year...and he's been grasping at straws, ever since, to get the team to be relevant on a continuing basis. Then, he got lucky with another flash with BA, but like you said, then his ego got in the way, because he wasn't getting any of the "owner" credit for hiring BASK.

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
So Bidwill gets wind of the McDonough complaint, calls up his old guy Minegar and is like.. "hey man, that email you wrote me a few years back, do you mind if I selectively use a couple of lines from it to defend myself?" And Minegar responds "hell no, you gotta release the whole thing if you use it".

Bidwill's next move is to do exactly what Minegar asked him NOT to do, publishing only a couple out of context lines from the email. Minegar then has to go to the media to clarify that Bidwill is a liar and misrepresented his e-mail. What a freaking clown. When you are accused of treating people like **** and continue treating people like **** to defend yourself.. maybe you are just a **** person.
This is exactly what was said.

You also forgot to point out that they sort of made up a bit and he still went against his wishes and only used selected quotes.

A total crap move from a person and organization in damage control mode. All of which would be grounds for immediate termination if you AREN'T the owner. Even top level CEO's are fired for this.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Wolf on the radio this afternoon

You must be registered for see images attach
I can’t listen to him anymore. Dude has zero sense of humor, is a total company man, and says the same things over and over again. And the way Luke kisses his butt is nauseating.