Espn insider "boldin, james to KC" any one have it?

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
Well, James is allowed to go anywhere he'd prefer now...... That headline makes it sound like a trade rumor, but james is not under contract.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just buzz to get you to buy subscription.

MoeIsBetter

SPA Co-Commishioner
Reaction score
Maybe they meant DJ Boldin...Him and Edge are free agents right?

EDIT: Never mind. I just saw the DJ Boldin signed with Detroit.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
ESPN will not give up. They have had that rumor crap spinning at high velocity for weeks now, and with no substance. They are trying to make something out of nothing at this point and it is becoming very obnoxious. I'm sure the Browns fans feel the same way about Braylon Edwards.

National media needs to shut up and focus on something else. Boldin is not for sale.

lauraw

"Vincere, Aut Mori" !
Reaction score
Is that called yellow journalism? or what do they call rumor-mongoring like that?

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have the ESPN Insider. ESPN AFC West Blog writer said the Chiefs should go after Boldin for a 2nd round pick in next year's draft.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
The NFL has met and agreed to bolster the Chiefs cap space to 1 Godzillon dollars so not only will the Chiefs be able to pay Boldin after the trade but also Dansby, Dockett and other Cardinals not yet mentioned with extreme contract demands destine also to be traded to the chiefs along with an added slew of second round picks
per-ESPN

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can hear it now: Drew to Q: "Yo. How'd you like to stand on the sidelines at Arrowhead and be pissed off because Todd Haley pulled you out of the game? I can get you that..."