Emergency Instructions For Safely Jumping Off Arizona Cardinals Bandwagon

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's kind of funny. But considering that Whiz is the coach of this team I have a feeling that the band wagoners are gonna be here for awhile.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
We will lose some fans. I come across many people who are Warnerphiles or Leinart haters. They are all extreme in their beliefs to the point where I can see them going back to the team from which they came.

I think we'll see the Warnerphiles leave the second after tomorrow's presser

All I gotta say to them is "au revoir!"

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We will lose some fans. I come across many people who are Warnerphiles or Leinart haters. They are all extreme in their beliefs to the point where I can see them going back to the team from which they came.

I imagine a few will leave here and I bet the "other" MB will be a ghost town by Saturday.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This brings up an interesting thought.. What are the Warnerphiles gonna do with there time now? Can you imagine the depression they are going thru right now?

edit: Will they all now go follow Tim Tebow? I can definitly see that happening..

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It is funny but I think you guys think All people who like Warner just followed Warner. Maybe a few did. I liked Warner because HE MADE THE CARDINALS SUPERBOWL CONTENDERS. If Tom Brady was traded to us I would be a HUGE FAN of Tom Brady. Alot of us dont dislike Matt. I just dont think he makes our Football team better. I wouldnt be a fan of the Pope ..if he was our starting QB. Warner brought so much to our team. I think you guys who THINK you are real fans....step back a little and think what the Cards accomplished under Warner. Yes we have talent and yes WHiz has done some nice things. But Warner had stats that NOONE here has ever had. Not in 70!!!!!!!! years. That has to mean something. 30 TDS for a Cardinal QB is unheard of! Even Don C. air attack in the 70's didnt come close to this.

In fact ...it is sad to say but this is exactly why Warner is retiring. Alot here think we can just plug in any ol QB and poof we will be ok. That is what everyone thinks. We will see how hard it is.

Reaction score
In fact ...it is sad to say but this is exactly why Warner is retiring. Alot here think we can just plug in any ol QB and poof we will be ok. That is what everyone thinks. We will see how hard it is.
So you think that Warner is retiring to prove the Cardinals can't win without him?

I don't think the man is that shallow.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Alot of us dont dislike Matt. I just dont think he makes our Football team better.

No QB(including Warner) will make the Cards better in 2010. Warner put up great numbers the past couple of seasons, no QB we could bring in will repeat those numbers--Warner likely wouldn't repeat those numbers. Anyone who thinks that is unrealistic.

In order for this football team to get better we need an improved defense.

Leinart is going to get all kinds of unfair hatred this season, its already started.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So you think that Warner is retiring to prove the Cardinals can't win without him?

I don't think the man is that shallow.

No not for that reason. But for the reason where he can play 8 straight games of impecable football...and have a game where he throws 2 int's and a fumble...and 3/4 of the board here...call for Leinart. Insane!!!!

TJ

Reaction score
No not for that reason. But for the reason where he can play 8 straight games of impecable football...and have a game where he throws 2 int's and a fumble...and 3/4 of the board here...call for Leinart. Insane!!!!

I encourage you to read the website in the first post.

Please 49er Campos?

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I encourage you to read the website in the first post.

Please 49er Campos?

49er Campos??? Dude I have been a fan since Jim Hart was throwing to Pat TIlley and Mel Gray.....Check out some of my videos on Youtube about the Cards. No band wagon fan here. I use to skip family functions when Kent Graham was QBing and we were 4-11.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Anytime Tj you want to test knowledge and fandom with me...Please I will be up to the challenge anytime. Gee I laugh at you guys who think because we like Kurt Warner. The Man took us to the Super Bowl period. He throws laser after laser all while getting pummled because he will hold the ball till the last second. If Matt comes in and does an Arron Rodgers. Then by all means...I will worship Matty. But until he becomes more known for throwing TD's and winning then Beer bonging and hot tubs. I am sorry it AINT going to happen.

TJ

Reaction score
49er Campos??? Dude I have been a fan since Jim Hart was throwing to Pat TIlley and Mel Gray.....Check out some of my videos on Youtube about the Cards. No band wagon fan here. I use to skip family functions when Kent Graham was QBing and we were 4-11.

Its a joke bro;)

Look, I like you and you bring quality to this board. But lately, you have been over the top with every subject; crying conspiracies and screaming for Matts head on this board. There are plenty of people who don't want Leinart on this team, and I'm cool with that. But you and Mitch seem to be taking this personally.

Relax man, this team will be fine. Glass is half full right now :)

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anytime Tj you want to test knowledge and fandom with me...Please I will be up to the challenge anytime. Gee I laugh at you guys who think because we like Kurt Warner. The Man took us to the Super Bowl period. He throws laser after laser all while getting pummled because he will hold the ball till the last second. If Matt comes in and does an Arron Rodgers. Then by all means...I will worship Matty. But until he becomes more known for throwing TD's and winning then Beer bonging and hot tubs. I am sorry it AINT going to happen.

Are you talking to me? Because I never addressed you as a Warnerphile.. I just think you need to be talked off the ledge today.. You are going bezerk..

TJ

Reaction score
Are you talking to me? Because I never addressed you as a Warnerphile.. I just think you need to be talked off the ledge today.. You are going bezerk..

Hey Gee!, if you're home sick today, give me a call and we'll hit up Madden 10.

I promise not to kick your ass too bad this time :D

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Its a joke bro;)

Look, I like you and you bring quality to this board. But lately, you have been over the top with every subject; crying conspiracies and screaming for Matts head on this board. There are plenty of people who don't want Leinart on this team, and I'm cool with that. But you and Mitch seem to be taking this personally.

Relax man, this team will be fine. Glass is half full right now :)

OK fair enough. But I guess it is personal because I dont think I have enjoyed a SPORT playing, watching or anything more than I have had the last 2 years. Last years run to the Super Bowl brought so much Joy for me that I might have traded my left arm to see it again. The Pass where Fitz scored with 2:34 left in the game...I almost felt like when my daughter was born. I guess when you watch a team for 33 years lose every way possible...and they get dumped on and dumped on....Winning like we did made this fan..happier than words can explain. And when I think about it...I feel like the MAIN reason was...KURT WARNER. So I do put him on a Mountain...ANd I feel like the last 2 years will be washed away when and if he retires. But I will still root this team on till I Die....just was a whole hell of alot more fun ...the last 2 years.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

LOL no I am not talking to you....that was the actual word Gee ...Like Golly Gee :D sorry

TJ

Reaction score
OK fair enough. But I guess it is personal because I dont think I have enjoyed a SPORT playing, watching or anything more than I have had the last 2 years. Last years run to the Super Bowl brought so much Joy for me that I might have traded my left arm to see it again. The Pass where Fitz scored with 2:34 left in the game...I almost felt like when my daughter was born. I guess when you watch a team for 33 years lose every way possible...and they get dumped on and dumped on....Winning like we did made this fan..happier than words can explain. And when I think about it...I feel like the MAIN reason was...KURT WARNER. So I do put him on a Mountain...ANd I feel like the last 2 years will be washed away when and if he retires. But I will still root this team on till I Die....just was a whole hell of alot more fun ...the last 2 years.

I was in front of the endzone where Santonio Holmes scored that ridiculous touchdown. I feel your pain

Unarguably, Warner was a significant piece of the winning puzzle; however, Whiz is the main reason we are where we are. He has overhauled the coaching staff, brought promise to the fans and is a tough but fair coach for the players. We havent had a coach like that since "Air" Coryell.

So whatever Whis decides to do, I am game. All signs point to Warner retiring and Leinart replacing him. It all just makes sense. The knowledge of the system, the $11 mil saved from Warner retiring that can be allocated to other positions on the team, the fact that there aren't too many quality QBs on the FA market this offseason (although Sage Rosenfels would make a nice solid back up). The unmentioned benefit of this is that more focus will be put on the running game. I promise you, Beanie will be a 1200+ yard back next season and Timmy will get his too. Things will work itself out. It's not like we are starting Ryan Leaf next season. At least Leinart has shown some promise in the past. Remember, he leads the league in passing yards for a rookie in a game with 402 against a stout 2006 Vikings defense.

Doc Cardinal

Old Fart
Reaction score
If you jump ship if Warner retires then you never were a true Cardinals fan.

I've been one for 50 years.

Do you think I had reasons to jump?

Did Packer fans jump when Favre left? Actually I hate to be ignorant and apathetic but I don't know and I don't care.

Tighten up your chin straps true fans....and if you're a sissy then run scared back to your mommy.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy_Player