Eating a whole box of Girl Scout Cookies?

Eating a whole box of Girl Scout Cookies is

• Total voters

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is this thread a joke? I order the peanut butter sandwich cookies. I always ALWAYS eat 1 box at a time.

And I dont drink anything when i do. Takes about 3 minutes.. They are like crack.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good lord - I missed all that in that thread.

Harley...I'm speechless...

;)

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this thread a joke? I order the peanut butter sandwich cookies. I always ALWAYS eat 1 box at a time.

And I dont drink anything when i do. Takes about 3 minutes.. They are like crack.
Amen to that. Peanut butter sandwich cookies are awesome.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I thought that we came to the conclusion a few pages ago that abomb's stomach was the joke???

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have four boxes of Thin Mints and am thinking of trying to eat a whole box and keep a running thread (KoC style) of how it is going and how much milk I drink.

So the question is "Is eating an entire box of Girl Scout cookies impressive or not impressive?
bump

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tough crowd--I say it's impressive. I sure couldn't do it.
Wow...I'm such a total liar.

I don't know if I was just trying to support abomb or what, but I could eat a whole box of Girl Scout Cookies without issue.

Like Renz, I won't because it's just BAD for me, but I have no doubts I could do it.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can eat a whole box of cookies and not even know it until I have to open another one.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A is notorious for being a pansy when it comes to eating. NOTORIOUS. He was trying to pack on pounds a couple of years ago, and got some big hamburger. After a bit, he says, and I quote "My teeth hurt from chewing." This wasn't some In and Out 4x4 burger either, just a large one from Jack in the Box or something. I looked at him like he was some alien life form and then proceeded to bust up laughing.

My wife and I tease him all the time about eating like a toddler. "What, do your teeth hurt?" Seriously, we are very mean to him. We are aware of this, but we are more entertained by our bashing him than we are saddened by our guilt.

To a normal human, eating 36 thin mints would be something stupid that we'd do because they taste fanfreakingtastic. To abomb and his crystal teeth and tiny stomach, it's the stuff of Internet Legend.

I crack me up.

Man, I used to be funny. Now, not so much.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if I was just trying to support abomb or what, but I could eat a whole box of Girl Scout Cookies without issue.

Like Renz, I won't because it's just BAD for me, but I have no doubts I could do it.

I don't think you can.