Eating a whole box of Girl Scout Cookies?

Eating a whole box of Girl Scout Cookies is

• Total voters

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not passing judgment/judgement, but I'm seriously stunned that you had trouble finishing a box of thin mints. I'm not joking when I say I regularly eat entire boxes of girl scout cookies in a single setting--including frozen thin mints.

A is notorious for being a pansy when it comes to eating. NOTORIOUS. He was trying to pack on pounds a couple of years ago, and got some big hamburger. After a bit, he says, and I quote "My teeth hurt from chewing." This wasn't some In and Out 4x4 burger either, just a large one from Jack in the Box or something. I looked at him like he was some alien life form and then proceeded to bust up laughing.

My wife and I tease him all the time about eating like a toddler. "What, do your teeth hurt?" Seriously, we are very mean to him. We are aware of this, but we are more entertained by our bashing him than we are saddened by our guilt.

To a normal human, eating 36 thin mints would be something stupid that we'd do because they taste fanfreakingtastic. To abomb and his crystal teeth and tiny stomach, it's the stuff of Internet Legend.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we should have an asfn meet dedicated to nothing but seeing who can eat the most thin mints. They are one of my least favorites, but I'd do it.

I'm competitive that way...

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we should have an asfn meet dedicated to nothing but seeing who can eat the most thin mints. They are one of my least favorites, but I'd do it.

I'm competitive that way...

Make it samoas and I will kill all of you. I have to restrain myself from eating samoas...they are far too good. I need a samoa straightjacket.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Make it samoas and I will kill all of you. I have to restrain myself from eating samoas...they are far too good. I need a samoa straightjacket.
You must be registered for see images attach

They're okay, but my favorites....and I would destroy anyone at eating these, are:

You must be registered for see images attach

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I literally have to ration myself to 5 samoas at a time. I know I could finish a box of Samoas in one sitting, easily. There is only 15 in a box these days.

:(

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, the Girl Scouts are going to get 4 more of my dollars today, then.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tagalongs are good, but the peanut butter would throw you for a loop in estimating how many you could eat, I think.

On the competition note, I'm quite certain I could hang with the big dogs when it comes to cookie-eating. But, I don't think I could justify a trip to AZ for eating cookies (as fun as it sounds).

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what I thought, but when I went to the website they were called "caramel delights".

Found this on wiki to answer our question:

Samoas or Caramel deLites : These are round doughnut-shaped cookies about 2 inches in diameter with a hole in the center, covered in caramel and toasted coconut, and then striped with chocolate. These cookies come in a purple box. This is one of the few cookies that are made differently depending on the bakery, hence the two different names. Samoas are made by Little Brownie Bakers. They are round, with an orange color and are thicker from top to bottom; usually they also contain more caramel per coconut. The ABC version of this cookie is called Caramel deLites.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I were, I'd say something scathingly witty right now.

Proof positive that the real Pariah could not surface if he were to somehow win the 08 election.

Out with you fraud.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have downed a box of the tagalongs in one sitting. I am confident I could easily finish one box of the mints if not more.

Yes, the milk was the mistake. Who do you think you are abomb, a bat boy for the Marlins?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's really, really disturbing.

I hope he was just talking about an ugly chick.

:|

I masturbated a dog once.

Um, as much as I am gonna regret saying this, we need some more info.

WHOA! WHAT!!!???

Holy hell thats something I never thought I would ever read or hear in my life

LMAO!!!

Um, well, ya, again WHAT!!!!????

Hey, we're already scarred for life knowing that our friend jerked off Scooby Doo.. What's a few minor details?

Ok, when I was younger and in the Army there was a book called MAC-V-SOG. It was a dark ops group under the code name MAC-V-SOG (Military Airlift Command-Vietnam-Special Operation Group.

Crazy bastards. They had a beer hut in their camp and the initiation to get in was to ******** a dog.

A bunch of us copied this tradition at our keggers.

But only until the red rocket would appear.

Are you SURE we're related??? I could have lived the rest of my life quite happily never knowing this about you...

Definitely gives new meaning to the lyrics "Ohh the Rocket's red glare...."

It's no big deal. You just gotta close your eyes and tell yourself it's a furry twinkie.

His name was Jake.

We named him that after the country song.

He was a stray and needed the love.

Apparently the words to the song were "Feed Jake, he's been a good dog..."

We thought it was "FEEL Jake...."

Im not sure knowing the dogs name made me feel any better about the situation lol..

The experience, in a nutshell.