Eating a whole box of Girl Scout Cookies?

Eating a whole box of Girl Scout Cookies is

• Total voters

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I would sweeten the pot and bet that someone couldn't do it in under 5 minutes. Yeah I could pack one away in an hour, easy

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
If you really want to test yourself try this. I saw my mother in law eat a Costco size bag of Chip Ahoy during a movie.

Once I took my dad to a Dbacks game. He was in a wheelchair so we sat in the wheelchair section. A HUMONGOUS couple sits next to us. They got handicapped seats simply because there is no way either could fit into a regular sized seat. They each had two 33 gallon lawn sized hefty bags one full and one empty. They hung the bags on the railing in front of us and proceeded as my dad and I watched in horror. Among other things each ate 2 large whole chickens, several large bags of chips and cookies and many pounds of fruit. I wasn't able to eat normally for a week.

SunDevilDon

Registered
Reaction score
NOT impressive.

All four and I'll give consideration.

I've done 112 shrimp from Red Lobster (October 2008). I also had a cesar salad, some of their bread and a HUGE pina colada frozen drink. So if anyone can beat that I'd be super impressed. All done in under an hour.

I can do a package of oreos like it's nothing so ONE box of girl scout cookies is pretty much a joke IMHO.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
NOT impressive.

All four and I'll give consideration.

I've done 112 shrimp from Red Lobster (October 2008). I also had a cesar salad, some of their bread and a HUGE pina colada frozen drink. So if anyone can beat that I'd be super impressed. All done in under an hour.

I can do a package of oreos like it's nothing so ONE box of girl scout cookies is pretty much a joke IMHO.

Were they Jumbo Shrimp?

SunDevilDon

Registered
Reaction score
Were they Jumbo Shrimp?

LOL no they were cajun, garlic butter and I forget the other kinds. All of them had tails (how I counted) except for 2 (a coconut and a popcorn), I wanted to get all they had to offer.

I found a guy online who claims he did 212. I didn't mention I also had a side of french fries.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re-read the whole thread...I miss jenna. I hope she realizes I was just being argumentative for the sake of it. When I first saw the trailer for Terminator 3: Judgment Day, I was pissed that they spelled "judgement" wrong. Then I felt like an ass later.

Then I came across this:

This is what happens when you eat an entire box or more of Girl Scout cookies.:D

http://nasetridahusova.wz.cz/dman_grandcanyon.gif

WHY did I click the link???? Why???

So, I read this, and can't remember the link, so I click it again.

Holy crap I'm dumb.

Happy to say, 3rd time was a charm. Didn't click the link. But I'm pretty sure I remember the picture.

I'd be willing to have a GSC eating contest, as long as I could purge later...a certain timeframe which would be deemed acceptable for "I would have kept it down".

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
four more buttermilk biscuits until I polish off a whole round thing of pillsbury buttermilk biscuits.

Should I go for it?

;)

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
four more buttermilk biscuits until I polish off a whole round thing of pillsbury buttermilk biscuits.

Should I go for it?

;)

Dont do it. You will be laughed at and mocked by individuals too scared to try it themselves.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dont do it. You will be laughed at and mocked by individuals too scared to try it themselves.

Speaking of that, did you notice I sent you duckets to spoil your clean "4,000,000?"

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol...I still stand by my 2nd opinion...NOT impressive.

/co-worker ate an entire French Silk pie...I was impressed, until he told me that it wasn't in one sitting. Then my bro & I informed him he was an amateur...which prompted me to tell them the thin mint story, to which they were equally unimpressed. So I had to give abomb crap again.

NoelPHX

Space for Sale
Reaction score
I can't believe I read through this thread all these years later. Someone back there said Durant would be better than Oden. They get a:thumbup:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, this is still one of the greatest threads ever. Kanye told me but I didn't believe him...

There are times in this thread where I literally LOL.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bump. Suck it 'bee. :p
Suck it, Adam. It's on! Saturday, I will decide once and for all if this is impressive.

We have agreed that because I can no longer get Girl Scout Thin Mints (unless someone here has a box & is willing to donate to the cause), I will eat 38 Keebler Grasshopper cookies (275.5g of cookies) to Adam's 31 Thin Mints (248g of cookies)...which is unfair, but it's what Judge Mulli ruled, so I must abide.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tough crowd--I say it's impressive. I sure couldn't do it.

Suck it, Adam. It's on! Saturday, I will decide once and for all if this is impressive.

We have agreed that because I can no longer get Girl Scout Thin Mints (unless someone here has a box & is willing to donate to the cause), I will eat 38 Keebler Grasshopper cookies (275.5g of cookies) to Adam's 31 Thin Mints (248g of cookies)...which is unfair, but it's what Judge Mulli ruled, so I must abide.

I guess with time comes courage!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Linda go to walmart. They sell a cookie there its like 1.50 for the package an it is pretty damn near identical in shape and size to thin mints and the taste is exact. Haven't bought a thin mint in two years because of them. It is a Walmart brand in the white package.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Linda go to walmart. They sell a cookie there its like 1.50 for the package an it is pretty damn near identical in shape and size to thin mints and the taste is exact. Haven't bought a thin mint in two years because of them. It is a Walmart brand in the white package.

No no no. We'd have to come up with all new rules because of the new box. Let's stick to the grasshoppers for this round.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well this obviously would have been more impressive back when thread was initially started. Boxes are smaller now. Even though I don't think eating a box is impressive at all done it on numerous occasions.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach