Dwayne Collins

KANIDJA

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone knows what is going on with him? Is he injured or something? I dont believe he is on the summer league roster. Can we expect anything good out of him? I know there is lots of talk about Lawal but nothing about Collins.Thanks.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows what is going on with him? Is he injured or something? I dont believe he is on the summer league roster. Can we expect anything good out of him? I know there is lots of talk about Lawal but nothing about Collins.Thanks.

Dwayne Collins had minor knee surgery before Suns summer camp and the Suns decided to hold him out until it fully heals. He seems to have a lot of physical tools but whether he can play in the NBA or not is another question. You'll probably get to see him in the fall in training camp.

Irish

Registered
Reaction score
Dwayne Collins had minor knee surgery before Suns summer camp and the Suns decided to hold him out until it fully heals. He seems to have a lot of physical tools but whether he can play in the NBA or not is another question. You'll probably get to see him in the fall in training camp.

Right now, it is hard to see the Suns having a lot of room.

Start - Lope, Bedo, Bill, J-Rich, Nash
2nd - Frye, Warrick, Dudley, Childress, Dragic
Other - Clark, Lawal, Reynolds

That is 13. It does not include my hoped for veteran big. It seems likely the Suns will not carry two rookie bigs unless Reynolds bombs out.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right now, it is hard to see the Suns having a lot of room.

Start - Lope, Bedo, Bill, J-Rich, Nash
2nd - Frye, Warrick, Dudley, Childress, Dragic
Other - Clark, Lawal, Reynolds

That is 13. It does not include my hoped for veteran big. It seems likely the Suns will not carry two rookie bigs unless Reynolds bombs out.

Okay, I give up. Who is Bill? :p

I'm hoping the Suns will at least carry 14 players, maybe 15 this season. Reynolds, Lawal and Dwayne Collins should be cheap contracts. Maybe it's too early, but I would shed no tears if the Suns traded Clark.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can;t ssem to get the hang of this laptop.

While we're all joking with you, I recently bought a laptop and I couldn't type with it either. My hands were too large and I eventually had to return it. The next time I buy a laptop it has to have a full size keyboard and then I'm not sure. For now I am sticking with my trusty desktop.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
Did we sign Scottie Reynolds? What kind of contract?

Hopefully we'll carry Lawal and Collins + Clark at the end of the bench aka D-League. At least give them a chance. Should ship out that other brother though, Taylor Griffin.

Gonna miss Amare, LB and Thunder God Lou though. At least until preseason starts.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did we sign Scottie Reynolds? What kind of contract?

Hopefully we'll carry Lawal and Collins + Clark at the end of the bench aka D-League. At least give them a chance. Should ship out that other brother though, Taylor Griffin.

Gonna miss Amare, LB and Thunder God Lou though. At least until preseason starts.

The most I've heard, the Suns invited Reynolds to camp whereas GS gave another PG prospect, Lin, a partially guaranteed contract. I wanted the Suns to sign at least one of these players to a partially guaranteed contract.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
While we're all joking with you, I recently bought a laptop and I couldn't type with it either. My hands were too large and I eventually had to return it. The next time I buy a laptop it has to have a full size keyboard and then I'm not sure. For now I am sticking with my trusty desktop.

I'm a little suspicious. He can't spell "Hill" or "Lawal" but has no problems typing "Richardson" and "Amundson"?

;)

Irish

Registered
Reaction score
I'm a little suspicious. He can't spell "Hill" or "Lawal" but has no problems typing "Richardson" and "Amundson"?

;)

Maybe I'm just afraid of small names. ???

I'm also struggling with my glasses. I am not seeing the screen of my laptop like I did with my base computer. I'm hoping to get a new prescription soon.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just afraid of small names. ???

I'm also struggling with my glasses. I am not seeing the screen of my laptop like I did with my base computer. I'm hoping to get a new prescription soon.

First the laptop, now the glasses. :D

Seriously I enjoy your posts. If all posters were held accountable for their spelling or grammar very few posts would be written.

Irish

Registered
Reaction score
First the laptop, now the glasses. :D

Seriously I enjoy your posts. If all posters were held accountable for their spelling or grammar very few posts would be written.

Thank you. I'm happy I bring so much entertainment to this board. :D