Does anyone REALLKY think

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Warner did ANYTHING last week, that M.L. didn't do with 2's 3's and 4's?
Not to stir anything up here, I have'nt been around to follow the threads.
However, i'm beginning to believe our present looks good, but, our future looks soo much brighter.
Comments?

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
WE have a 3-headed MONSTER!!

...And I'm happy about it! At this point, I feel VERY comfortable with Kurt, Matt, or even "The Saint" (Cue theme-music) at the controls. ...And I REALLY believe you need (2) Quality QB's to WIN in the NFL. DEPTH for the long season. CARDS!!

DoTheDew

Registered
Reaction score
It is highly probable that Warner will get hurt for at least a number of plays this season. The benching of Leinart isn't so much because he sucks or is a bust, but because Warner is just plain ahead of him. I'm fairly certain that there are many teams Leinart would be starting on right now. The 49ers, Vikings, Bears, Chiefs, and Ravens would all be locks for him to start IMO. Teams like the Bills, Dolphins, Texans, Buccaneers, and Redskins all might see an improvement with Leinart vs their QBs.

I'm willing to wait on Leinart, the only question is if he is willing to wait on us.

vinnymac

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Coaches play players who think that they can win now with. Especially if you are trying to change a franchise losing ways, which has the history of firing coaches after 3 years.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...And I'm happy about it! At this point, I feel VERY comfortable with Kurt, Matt, or even "The Saint" (Cue theme-music) at the controls. ...And I REALLY believe you need (2) Quality QB's to WIN in the NFL. DEPTH for the long season. CARDS!!

:D

Someone spiked your koolaid lol

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
However, i'm beginning to believe our present looks good, but, our future looks soo much brighter.
Comments?

First let me say how glad I am to see you posting again. Second I thought I'd never see the day that the Cards future was so bright I had to wear Shades to the games.

This is the best defense I've seen in 15 years. I'm excited. We have two QBs as good as most teams #1. I'm excited. We have a real RB and the same Oline for two years in a row. I'm excited. We have one of the best sports venues in the world. I'm comfortable.

Life is good for Cardinal fans.

Lookin' forward to seeing you tomorrow bro.

Athlon

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Comments?

If one was to get picky you could say the O got going in the second half with the 2 minute offense and Kurt does do that better than Matt at this time. I don't think at this time Matt would have got the O moving like Kurt did the second half. IMHO

With that said I think Matt will do great things for the team down the road. :D:D:D

Last edited:
OP
OP
jstadvl

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Interesting points, all of them. Especially, the hurry up. I am a bit concerned about missed opportunities.Though, at this point, syaing M.L. would have turned them into TD's is also speculation.
Yes, life is good for cardinal fans.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Interesting points, all of them. Especially, the hurry up. I am a bit concerned about missed opportunities.Though, at this point, syaing M.L. would have turned them into TD's is also speculation.
Yes, life is good for cardinal fans.

:stick: