Dockett's latest Twitter

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Latest

ddockett I sit back and let them dig a hole *smh* and watch them fail the test!!! I got some sh*t cooking ((Major move))!! Remember this tweet!!

:grabs:

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
hopefully this means the club has screwed up both qb and franchise defensive player so i can just stop wasting money on season tickets from now on. right?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ddockett A good day to be a Cardinal!
3 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ddockett Can't wait 2 see my son, me him and toys R us are going 2 get it in I just might pull a dump truck up to the store! And fyi I own the truck
19 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Looks like 9-0 doesn't like most of the people on this board...

I hate to see chicks talk about football and have no damn clue, just cuz they look decent/kinda cute don't make u know football, your wack!
I also hate men that talk about football and never played a day in there life and make predictions, and never played ONE DOWN! #Killyaself
Half the people who make predictions never played a day in there life, they wouldn't get picked to play football in the street! #killyaself

Of course he's talking about the media (I hope), but still....I wonder what he thinks about football players who write/tweet and don't have a clue about grammar and spelling.

Last edited:

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I take offense that you think his comment about women applies to the women of this board...

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
I take offense that you think his comment about women applies to the women of this board...
No, moreso the comment about men who talk about football without having played.

I know the women on this board know what they're talking about!

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Looks like 9-0 doesn't like most of the people on this board...

Of course he's talking about the media (I hope), but still....I wonder what he thinks about football players who write/tweet and don't have a clue about grammar and spelling.

Or the English language in general. Seriously, is communication that hard?

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Lol, I don't care if "THE MAN" spells like fuh fuh fuh Forest Gump. Hit the quaterback 9-0!

Last edited:

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
RT @ParticleMannn: hey @ddockett you should play for America's Team..<------- I do!! the Arizona Cardinals!!

Love it. Every time someone says he should be traded he always comes back saying he is a Cardinal for life.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
what?

DD's career numbers are crap for his pay. He gets paid for mouth only. and 3 sacks in the SB with only 4 in reg season 2008. Yea he's good but not great, and he's paid elite.

I'm not new to this, I said this before his new contract. followed by a crap year. He lead us right down the gutter as I predicted. And wants to lead the whole NFL down the gutter, If they would let him. They won't!

To me Dockett is one of the guys you do what you can to keep him. He also has completely outperformed his contract. If we end up losing Dansby and Boldin ( which I hope not) we cannot lose Dockett also.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
ddockettDARNELL DOCKETT

RT @ChenteMr202: @ddockett how about u leave arizona n just come play 4 the skins!?<-----I'd let Casey Anthony keep my son before I do that!

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
I thought this was funny

DARNELL DOCKETT @ddockett RT @KimKardashian: CASEY ANTHONY FOUND NOT GUILTY!! I am speechless!!<-- I mean damn your dad Got OJ off & WE KNOW HE DID IT, so cut it out!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I thought this was funny

DARNELL DOCKETT @ddockett RT @KimKardashian: CASEY ANTHONY FOUND NOT GUILTY!! I am speechless!!<-- I mean damn your dad Got OJ off & WE KNOW HE DID IT, so cut it out!

This should be nominated as Twitter's "Best Tweet Ever"

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ddockettDARNELL DOCKETT

RT @ChenteMr202: @ddockett how about u leave arizona n just come play 4 the skins!?<-----I'd let Casey Anthony keep my son before I do that!

lol.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought this was funny

holy crap is that funny.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Smel is the biggest DD hater on the planet, he wants us to bring back all the underperforming DE that hated AZ insteadof keeping the overperforming one who loves AZ.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Dockett had fun w/ AJ McCarron and his smoking hot girlfriend last night

He started by attempting to DM Katherine Webb his phone # and inviting her to Wing Stop (classy), but accidentally put it on his timeline (since deleted).

McCarron caught wind of this. Then the rest of the evening went like this:

AJ McCarron ‏@10AJMcCarron
@ddockett u better worry ab being in them playoffs, then going to king of diamonds homie.. #betterkeepdreaming like the rest of these dudes

@ddockett boy stop! U gotta better chance with them strippers then this way homie know that. better stop eating them wings and win. All love
@ddockett and talk to them and tell them to get me and I will come help y'all!
Details

DARNELL DOCKETT ‏@ddockett
RT @10AJMcCarron: @ddockett and talk to them & tell them to get me & I will come help y'all!--only if "Our" girl @_KatherineWebb wear #90��

DARNELL DOCKETT ‏@ddockett
Aye babe I know I know. @_KatherineWebb ill be there shortly! http://lockerz.com/s/275364265

Last edited: