Do you think there's any chance of new uniforms this year?

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I don't think we have time for new uniforms with how the coaching search is going. By the time we set up a press conference it's going to be the 2nd preseason game.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Desert Cardinal. Truly unique color scheme in the league. Would be cool.
Not my cup of tea. We don't need to change the color schemes at all. It's the road uniforms with the red shoulder pads that are awful. Go back to the all white roadies of the 70's & 80's, and no major changes need to be made otherwise.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Not my cup of tea. We don't need to change the color schemes at all. It's the road uniforms with the red shoulder pads that are awful. Go back to the all white roadies of the 70's & 80's, and no major changes need to be made otherwise.
The unis look like default Nike sets from Madden franchise mode. They’re among the worst in the league, but there are a lot of bad uniforms.

Going back to the AZ flag/all red unis would be best, but I’m certain we’ll get something more like the black sparkly helmets.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those uni's would have been perfect for Vince Tobin, aka Mr Beige

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just keep that red bird on helmet & get rid of the red shoulder pad look & I’ll be happy.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't think we have time for new uniforms with how the coaching search is going. By the time we set up a press conference it's going to be the 2nd preseason game.

They should have new uni's already in the bag. They have departments of people that should be all over this.

This is a job operations farms out to 2-3 design agencies with a brief and then Mike picks the one he likes best.

Its not like Mike is busting his Crayolla set out.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
The unis look like default Nike sets from Madden franchise mode. They’re among the worst in the league, but there are a lot of bad uniforms.

Going back to the AZ flag/all red unis would be best, but I’m certain we’ll get something more like the black sparkly helmets.
I like the all red unis. Lineman look extra chubby in the all whites. You'd never catch me wearing all white, so why would I want my football team to wear all white?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfermcr