Do you think there's any chance of new uniforms this year?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Trying to distract myself from Payton talk for a sec... with a new GM and new HC this year no matter what, do you think there's a chance the Cardinals revamp the image for the first time in ~20 years?

Seems like now would be the time, although Mikey might be a bit gunshy to spend that kind of money with all of the current changes. Still, it would signal a new era of Cardinals football.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Yes, would make sense given that we have had the current uniforms since 04/05 from memory.

I would love them to do a modern update of these iconic threads (minus the grey face masks):

You must be registered for see images attach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I remember when these most recent uniforms were released. Watched the video in 2005. It’s been a LONG time

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Trying to distract myself from Payton talk for a sec... with a new GM and new HC this year no matter what, do you think there's a chance the Cardinals revamp the image for the first time in ~20 years?

Seems like now would be the time, although Mikey might be a bit gunshy to spend that kind of money with all of the current changes. Still, it would signal a new era of Cardinals football.
I would be surprised & disappointed if this isn’t the time to do it. New GM, new HC, and especially if that new HC is none other than Sean Payton.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Yes, would make sense given that we have had the current uniforms since 04/05 from memory.

I would love them to do a modern update of these iconic threads (minus the grey face masks):

From what I’ve been told Michael will never go back to those because it’s associated with lots of losing.

Buckybird

Reaction score
Uniforms? We should be more worried about who is wearing them.
Don’t worry Jerry a total transformation in drafting, what they look for in players & the type of team is about to drastically change. The coming years will soon be nastier & more physical team. Let’s hope it translates to long term success

Buckybird

Reaction score
Well let’s hope they do a better job then that heap of a mess they presented in 4 contests this year with the alternate helmet :)
It’s not going anywhere, yet. Hater lol.

Getting rid of Klownsbury, MillerKeim & Blowseph will help the on the field product

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
From what I’ve been told Michael will never go back to those because it’s associated with lots of losing.
I get it. MB wants his own legacy. But please tell me we are getting rid of the grey face mask?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Yes sir, those same stripes need to stay on the pants & sleeves, along with the bird on the sleeve. I really don't care which logo they use, I fell in love with that one in 1976 but the new one has grown on me since.

Western Font

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I’m also for all-whites, but I don’t need them to be the Lomax ones. I was also a fan of the Tillman era unis that preceded the current look. They usually wore red/white or white/red though.

I don’t mind the gray facemasks ultimately. I don’t love white on white helmets. Red is an obvious choice, but I was watching the Chargers and thought their gold facemasks looked surprisingly sharp.