DJ Foster to AZ?

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd claim Tarik Cohen first and then the dude from Baltimore. I think the Cardinals are going to have a more hot hand approach.
I was just thinking of picking up whomever clears waivers since they'll all be backups and situational starters

First draw of waivers could be big later if one of my guys goes down or a teams top guy goes down and backup explodes as new starter

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I picked up Cohen, he looked better than Howard and is a better pass catcher.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Snapped up Cohen and then had the great idea to try and fleece the team that just lost DJ in a trade but turns out, they have pretty much no one i am interested in outside of kelvin benjamin or aaron rodgers

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Snapped up Cohen and then had the great idea to try and fleece the team that just lost DJ in a trade but turns out, they have pretty much no one i am interested in outside of kelvin benjamin or aaron rodgers

So you couldn't resist? Good choice. I also took a gamble on CJ2K, looks like he's going to be our starter going forward. I picked up Perine too, FF is all about stashing away RBs.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you couldn't resist? Good choice. I also took a gamble on CJ2K, looks like he's going to be our starter going forward. I picked up Perine too, FF is all about stashing away RBs.
Someone else got Johnson..I wouldn't mind having him right now. Murray is sucking but only have Cohen to put in over him

sr7706

Registered
Reaction score
STOP TALKING ABOUT FANTASY FOOTBALL. I'VE NEVER PLAYED IT AND NEVER WILL!!

That is all.

Carry on.

:D
It's really annoying huh...Like we all came here to read comments about your stupid fantasy football team.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's really annoying huh...Like we all came here to read comments about your stupid fantasy football team.

aww your poor reading habit was sidetracked with 15 seconds of football discussion you dont like. So sorry. perhaps you can go read the bitching about protests thread instead.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Can you imagine a backfield with Johnson and Barkley in it. Ho would defenses ever defend that? Both are terrific runners and both can catch the ball. Even if you run them out one at a time and kept rotating them to keep them fresh, defenses would have a nightmare of a time with it. Either one could line in the slot while the other one is set in the back and defenses would have to account for both of them. The possibilities are almost endless. In this case a good game manager would be all you need at QB. Actually thinking about this would make Thesmel cream himself.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Someone else got Johnson..I wouldn't mind having him right now. Murray is sucking but only have Cohen to put in over him

Hopefully you have Henry as a cuff to Murray... he's looked like the better runner so far. I traded Murray for Elliott after the 1st game since he looked terrible lol

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully you have Henry as a cuff to Murray... he's looked like the better runner so far. I traded Murray for Elliott after the 1st game since he looked terrible lol

I do not! All good though. Murray is on the stupid cant cut list too

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Can you imagine a backfield with Johnson and Barkley in it. Ho would defenses ever defend that? Both are terrific runners and both can catch the ball. Even if you run them out one at a time and kept rotating them to keep them fresh, defenses would have a nightmare of a time with it. Either one could line in the slot while the other one is set in the back and defenses would have to account for both of them. The possibilities are almost endless. In this case a good game manager would be all you need at QB. Actually thinking about this would make Thesmel cream himself.

I would be totally down with that. Keep the defense together and build on it. Hell, we might already have our game manager in Gabbert if that is the approach... draft Barkley and keep giving to the OL, because that is a gift which keeps on giving, a realistic fix for the post Palmer era :)

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Will DJ be active? Got to be a better option in the return than what the Cardinals are currently running out there.