Defend Whiz?

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasn't being a smartass. I was simply pointing out that you and Q can attest to my man love for Q. I mean hell you more than anyone gave me **** for it any chance you could. Haha!

But whatever. :p

Take it with a grain of salt Shane. You know how old guys like Dj get cranky when they are constipated and get kind of snippy.:D

OP
OP
THESMEL

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
So BankyBruce, whatever that means feels DA, Hall, Skelton and Bartel are wise choices at QB!

Like Porter and Faneca, Mcfad,

Exactly what would he consider a poor choice at the QB position?

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
So you do or do not like Wiz? I do not think we are clear on your feelings for this topic yet.:sarcasm:

OP
OP
THESMEL

THESMEL

Reaction score
like?

I am starting to believe He is like Gruden, did great with Dungy's accumulated talent, but Did not have what it takes long term to develop player relationships, or build and sustain an NFL team.

Known for loyalty and creative offense, Cower did the heavy lifting in Pittsburg. And the rooney's knew what they were doing.

I assess Whiz performed worse than the NFL Head coaches that got fired last year at every coaches skill set.

I assess his off season promotion of Mike Miller and retaining Chris Miller as a QB coach were very large mistakes. I'm glad he pulled the plug on the P/RGC failed system.

Horton is my hope to coach the Cardinal out of the Cardinals like he stated he had to coach the Cardinal out of Mcfad.

Grimm might be a better HC than Whiz, even though His stock has dropped to nothingness under Whiz, like most Cards players.

The chance of Whiz saving this thing is less than the chance of him getting fired as the 5th highest paid HC in the NFL before his contract ends.

I hope but don't have much concrete to go on? He's destroyed a SB team in less than 2 years and We don't have a QB?

My hope, is If Horton pulls a top 5 defense together with current talent (PP)? And whiz finds the will to run with his former PGC, So Fitz can assassinate with play action.

http://www.cbssports.com/#!/nfl/story/15346251/players-expected-to-vote-on-new-cba-within-2448-hours
Arizona Cardinals

Where we left off: The Cardinals played musical chairs at quarterback in 2010. Matt Leinart was set to be the opening day starter, only to be released in preseason. Then Derek Anderson faltered early in the year, giving way to rookie Max Hall, who ultimately suffered a concussion. By the inglorious end, John Skelton was under center for Ken Whisenhunt's offense. The defense didn't fare much better, as the secondary gave up too many big plays. Opposing quarterbacks had a rating of 113.4 when they threw the ball over 20 yards downfield on Arizona's back four.
Areas of concern: The run defense has to get better if this club is to improve upon its 5-11 record. The front seven -- particularly the linebackers -- got knifed for 145.2 yards per game, the NFC's worst run defense. But Cardinals fans are far more concerned with who will be at the all-important quarterback position in 2011. Could it be Carson Palmer? Kevin Kolb? Another veteran? Whoever plays back there needs better protection, as the offensive line allowed a whopping 50 sacks.
Two things to hang your hat on, Cardinals fans:
1. So many people felt cornerback Patrick Peterson was the most talented player in the draft. He should immediately improve a secondary that gives up the deep ball far too easily.
2. Larry Fitzgerald is still a big-time player. Despite the quarterback carousel, Fitz still had 90 catches for 1,137 yards.

So you do or do not like Wiz? I do not think we are clear on your feelings for this topic yet.:sarcasm:

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
IN DEFENSE OF THESMEL:

I really don't understand how so many of you come down so hard on THESMEL. Not that long ago, most of this board was singing high praise of THESMEL's posting about the Leenert from THE USC. He was never more sarcastic or outrageous as he was in that wonderful posting, (and some of you even thought it should have been stickied as a permanent reminder of one of the most brilliant postings ever on this board).

Now, guys like Gee are calling him names that are forbidden on this board, (I know this because I myself received a threat from one of the mods to be banned for merely using characterizations of that word instead of spelling it out). Gee even says he wants to punch his face.

Make no mistake about it, THESMEL's thread is about his disapproval of CKW's handling of this team, and not about his alleged Man Love for Matt Leinart. Anyone who reads the post can understand that.

I have a very hard time understanding how so many of you are so very merciless when it comes to your badgering of a poster who has a viewpoint that differs from yours. Most of the same posters have been just as merciless with Mitch at times. Yet, both Mitch and THESMEL have each authored authored threads that were brilliantly conceived, and presented.

I don't recall either Mitch or THESMEL posting any thread as a pure jab at another poster, so why do so many of you thrill at replying with snide snippets to some of their more heartfelt posts. It seems to me that this is possibly the only way some of you can get your post-counts up.

This thread is obviously about THESMEL's disapproval of CKW's handling of the head coaching position since his hiring. Right or wrong, it is THESMEL's opinion, and he is entitled to it. If you wish to disagree with him, why not do it with rebuttal to his claims instead of sarcastic jibes at him personally. After all, he justified his position with facts, not just feelings.

Some of you never seem to post anything on this board but sarcasm and barbs directed at the poster. It takes some real thought and some research to post threads that have substance to them, and that offer more than just ----- (I don't like it). I, for one, have seen way more of this than I care to.

I don't always agree with K-9, (and he and I have exchanged some spirited arguments on this board), but he has always responded with sound reasoning and genuine rebuttal when he disagreed with me, and I have come to respect what he posts greatly because of that. I have learned to place great value to what he authors on this board. I believe that this is the way it should be here, because people's opinions differ. He has never attacked me personally, (only my arguments), and his rebuttal is always backed up with documentation. I truly respect anyone on this board who takes a stand, and then backs it up with solid reasoning and research. I have come to relish reading what people like K-9, Mitch, JoeSchmoe, and yes even THESMEL post on this board. I hope to see much more of it, than the simple one line sarcastic personal attacks that have come to symbolize what seems to be the norm on this board anymore.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
THESMEL... is.. gonna.. get.. punched.. in.. the.. face.. on sight.. unless he some cripple in a wheel chair with a voice computer talkin all raspy for him.. Its goin down..

OP
OP
THESMEL

THESMEL

Reaction score
What

Actually I'm a disabled Veteran, for 30 years... and good luck too you Gee. I wouldn't want to mess with me.

But what is your assessment of our HC, Staff and GM?

Do You think Mike miller is the best OC available? Chis Miller the best QB coach available? for whatever QB?

Do you think Belicheck could win with team? Tomlin? Fisher?

What gives you hope that we can win this weak NFC west?

What has Whiz done right these last 2 years?

THESMEL... is.. gonna.. get.. punched.. in.. the.. face.. on sight.. unless he some cripple in a wheel chair with a voice computer talkin all raspy for him.. Its goin down..

Thunder Dan

Veteran
Reaction score
IN DEFENSE OF THESMEL:

I really don't understand how so many of you come down so hard on THESMEL. Not that long ago, most of this board was singing high praise of THESMEL's posting about the Leenert from THE USC. He was never more sarcastic or outrageous as he was in that wonderful posting, (and some of you even thought it should have been stickied as a permanent reminder of one of the most brilliant postings ever on this board).

Now, guys like Gee are calling him names that are forbidden on this board, (I know this because I myself received a threat from one of the mods to be banned for merely using characterizations of that word instead of spelling it out). Gee even says he wants to punch his face.

Make no mistake about it, THESMEL's thread is about his disapproval of CKW's handling of this team, and not about his alleged Man Love for Matt Leinart. Anyone who reads the post can understand that.

I have a very hard time understanding how so many of you are so very merciless when it comes to your badgering of a poster who has a viewpoint that differs from yours. Most of the same posters have been just as merciless with Mitch at times. Yet, both Mitch and THESMEL have each authored authored threads that were brilliantly conceived, and presented.

I don't recall either Mitch or THESMEL posting any thread as a pure jab at another poster, so why do so many of you thrill at replying with snide snippets to some of their more heartfelt posts. It seems to me that this is possibly the only way some of you can get your post-counts up.

This thread is obviously about THESMEL's disapproval of CKW's handling of the head coaching position since his hiring. Right or wrong, it is THESMEL's opinion, and he is entitled to it. If you wish to disagree with him, why not do it with rebuttal to his claims instead of sarcastic jibes at him personally. After all, he justified his position with facts, not just feelings.

Some of you never seem to post anything on this board but sarcasm and barbs directed at the poster. It takes some real thought and some research to post threads that have substance to them, and that offer more than just ----- (I don't like it). I, for one, have seen way more of this than I care to.

I don't always agree with K-9, (and he and I have exchanged some spirited arguments on this board), but he has always responded with sound reasoning and genuine rebuttal when he disagreed with me, and I have come to respect what he posts greatly because of that. I have learned to place great value to what he authors on this board. I believe that this is the way it should be here, because people's opinions differ. He has never attacked me personally, (only my arguments), and his rebuttal is always backed up with documentation. I truly respect anyone on this board who takes a stand, and then backs it up with solid reasoning and research. I have come to relish reading what people like K-9, Mitch, JoeSchmoe, and yes even THESMEL post on this board. I hope to see much more of it, than the simple one line sarcastic personal attacks that have come to symbolize what seems to be the norm on this board anymore.

Excellent post catfish.

I've been reading these forums several times a day for years. I would like to post occasionally, but since my opinion is often different from a few posters, I know I'll just end up being called stupid,idiot or moron and from this thread possibly threatened with violence. If that happened I would end up pissed off or banned, so I just keep reading and stay silent. I've seen people banned for the same thing others do regularly.

Like you, I really appreciate posts from people like mitch and THESMELL and others because they bring substance to the forums. But mostly it's because they are willing to put themselves out there. They share their own opinion and how they came to it. While the attackers bring very little and usually just regurgitate what they hear on TV.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im just taking this back to the land of KingofCards.. Some folks need to be called out.. Buncha ***** ass folks runnin these days like Pariah with his snarky comments. Bringing it back to the old.. Quit being bitch and letting your momma talk for you.. bustas..

Males in this world are slowly becoming too sensitive.. pussywhipped..

watch me

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Whiz changed the culture of this team. He took it to the superbowl. I cannot forget that. Its like a miracle. So I will cut him some slack.

The poor play of this team is attributable to one thing--absolutely dismal quarterback play. It affected play on the field and eventually ended in low morale and frustration. Even just an average qb would have made a world of difference last year.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Thesmel. I'm going to try to be kind and give you a little advice that I'm sure you'll ignore completely.

First off, you certainly aren't the ONLY one who said that releasing Leinart was a mistake. It's this kind of back slapping hyperbole that rubs so many people the wrong way. You state that you are the only one who see's the truth when that's simply not the case. There were tons of people who were shocked that Leinart was cut and questioned the decision, and there were even more people who were pissed when the team was turned over to the likes of DA and Hall. I'm sure you realize this, so why use such inflammatory language when you know what the reaction will be?

Second of all, you rag on CKW so much for the Edge thing, but was it not CKW's decision to re insert Edge into the game plan towards the end of that awesome season? Many made the argument that Edge was so effective because he was fresh and didn't have yet another season of heavy carries to wear him down, which helped him be so good in the postseason. If CKW deserves your wrath for benching him, doesn't he then deserve your praise for putting him back in at just the right time?

Finally when it comes to Matt. It's not as though CKW would just cut a guy for fun, especially when there is added pressure coming from the FO due to the fact that the guy is a high draft pick whom they invested millions of dollars in, fully expecting that he was "the guy". Was it a good decision? Well based on results it obviously didn't work out but hindsight is ALWAYS 20-20 and NONE of us, I repeat, NONE of us know what went on behind the scenes between the coach and Leinart. I just dont know how you can speak with such certainty about CKW and #7 when in truth, you really dont know how that all played out other than what you read or heard.

I'm just saying that if you want to be treated with respect, you can stop using such strong wording when you state your opinions. You play the victim well, but you almost always present your opinions as the only right ones and act as though you are the only one who see's the truth.

OP
OP
THESMEL

THESMEL

Reaction score
OK

Well it needs to be talked about, national websites are talking about it, I might be defensive? I wonder why?

We are predicted last in the worse division ever to play football! I can't see why to disagree? I want to, I'm squinting at details.

I remember the Whiz statement " I think,I got a feel for this team" and I remember the 85% of the fans voting that Matt would be the opening day starter, as Whiz cut Matt. R Wells, Cody Brown.

But again that a side, The staff, personnel, communicating to the players problems are still alive and well in Cardinal land.

Sometimes I wish I could forget and forgive like others, but I see the problems as old, current, and ongoing.

http://www.azcardinals.com/news-and...ood-Win-/63abbafe-cfb0-437b-9697-51245a52963b

The Cardinals (2-1) went to Soldier Field and beat the Bears, 14-9, and there was little to complain about with either of his top two QBs.

Anderson completed 7-of-12 passes for 94 yards, a touchdown and a passing rating of 111.1. Leinart completed 9-of-10 passes for 84 yards, a touchdown and a passing rating of 135.0. And the Cardinals had 13 first downs total midway through the second quarter, closing out with Leinart’s final pass – a 13-yard touchdown pass to Steve Breaston.

http://www.azcardinals.com/news-and...ible-156/ec6b6fc4-d58a-4ab6-8a65-d4730043709a

If it’s possible for a team to rush for a near-invisible 156 yards, the Cardinals did so in their playoff opener.​

One caller to the team’s post-game talk show lamented the Cards’ inability to run the ball. Center Lyle Sendlein said he wasn’t aware of the lofty number until coach Ken Whisenhunt mentioned it in a Tuesday morning meeting.​

“If we can go under the radar like that, the better,” said running back Beanie Wells, who had 91 of the 156 yards. “Then more teams won’t worry about us running the football.”​

The Cardinals are still regarded as a team that can’t run the football, an easy default for fans and media who have avoided breaking down the statistics. The Cards were 28th in the NFL with 93.4 rushing yards a game during the season, but they gained 124 per game during weeks 8-16 (the Cards had just 48 in their season-finale shut down against the Packers).​

Then they shredded the Packers’ No. 1-ranked run defense for 156, a number lost behind Kurt Warner’s amazing passing day and the overall offensive fireworks.​

“It’s kind of how we went into last year’s postseason, looking for more balance and trying to run the ball,” Sendlein said. “No one is talking about (the performance) and we’re used to not being talked about so it’s fitting. We were just happy to have that kind of success, especially the high per-carry average, against the kind of defense they were.”​

The Cards averaged 6.8 yards a carry, and could use a similar performance in New Orleans. The Saints allow 122.2 yards a game on the ground and a certain amount of balance would help Warner’s bid to have another great passing day.​

“I was surprised at the total numbers after the game,” Whisenhunt said. “You knew we were making plays. Beanie ripped off that long (42-yard) run and we had a couple others and we felt like we were being productive in the run game. Every time we ran it, it seemed like it was six or seven yards, and that’s when you know you’re doing OK.”​

Thesmel. I'm going to try to be kind and give you a little advice that I'm sure you'll ignore completely.

First off, you certainly aren't the ONLY one who said that releasing Leinart was a mistake. It's this kind of back slapping hyperbole that rubs so many people the wrong way. You state that you are the only one who see's the truth when that's simply not the case. There were tons of people who were shocked that Leinart was cut and questioned the decision, and there were even more people who were pissed when the team was turned over to the likes of DA and Hall. I'm sure you realize this, so why use such inflammatory language when you know what the reaction will be?

Second of all, you rag on CKW so much for the Edge thing, but was it not CKW's decision to re insert Edge into the game plan towards the end of that awesome season? Many made the argument that Edge was so effective because he was fresh and didn't have yet another season of heavy carries to wear him down, which helped him be so good in the postseason. If CKW deserves your wrath for benching him, doesn't he then deserve your praise for putting him back in at just the right time?

Finally when it comes to Matt. It's not as though CKW would just cut a guy for fun, especially when there is added pressure coming from the FO due to the fact that the guy is a high draft pick whom they invested millions of dollars in, fully expecting that he was "the guy". Was it a good decision? Well based on results it obviously didn't work out but hindsight is ALWAYS 20-20 and NONE of us, I repeat, NONE of us know what went on behind the scenes between the coach and Leinart. I just dont know how you can speak with such certainty about CKW and #7 when in truth, you really dont know how that all played out other than what you read or heard.

I'm just saying that if you want to be treated with respect, you can stop using such strong wording when you state your opinions. You play the victim well, but you almost always present your opinions as the only right ones and act as though you are the only one who see's the truth.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
I am starting to believe He is like Gruden, did great with Dungy's accumulated talent, but Did not have what it takes long term to develop player relationships, or build and sustain an NFL team.

I cannot believe you replied to my post. Sarcasm is completely lost on you.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
IN DEFENSE OF THESMEL:

Here is why he gets what he gets. He refuses to even listen to anyone's rebuttals. You can give him stats, quotes, articles, till you are blue in the face and he will continually post the same thing over and over again. He wont even reply to them because it is contrary to his own rating system that he has. Trust me I have tried over and over again. Every single one of his posts he could just copy and paste from the last one because they say the exact same thing every single time, nothing new is ever said at all. From very first post to now he has said nothing new at all. So instead of rebuttals which will not be listened to, people have moved on to sarcasm.

Copy and Paste:
The Millers are the worst coaches of all time.
Wiz crapped all over Duece.
Players don't like playing for him.
Matt is #1 rated QB.

I have no problem with the guy, he has a passion, cant put my finger on it and I think Bert did a good job of it.

Last edited:

Bobcat

Reaction score
So Whiz's judgement is sound, Maybe if you quit calling me stuff that gets ME kicked off the board, but is fine for others to call ME.

Maybe you could quit blaming and attacking Me because, I aint the only one that thought Cutting Matt was the stupidest personnel decision I ever saw!

Counting Porter and Faneca, destroying Deuce in the press while he remained quiet, Not signing Faneca, Horton Coaching the "Cardinal out of Mcfad"

Whiz, staff and Graves had 5 out the 10 stupidest personell decisions in the NFL each these last 2 years!

Please list the stupider personnel decision, Al Davis was wrong on Russell but He wasn't stupid about it.

Was watching the NFL Network the other night while the Pittsburgh run to the Super Bowl when they beat Seattle. Cower while on the head set called up to Whiz in the Coaches Box, asked Whiz to stop holding Ben back and let him loose to play in other words take the Blinders off an recognize Ben's QB abilities. This really opened my eyes that possibly our success with Kurt was really due to Haily ( sp), not Whiz. The Chin knew that Whiz was holding Ben back. I really wonder if Haily was here last season would have Matt started and been the anti Derrick, and Max.

We will never know, but if Whiz screws up this season he has to go...!!!
THESMEL I feel similar to you on Whiz. As some of our forum members disagree with us on Whiz, we must help to keep this forum honest.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Was watching the NFL Network the other night while the Pittsburgh run to the Super Bowl when they beat Seattle. Cower while on the head set called up to Whiz in the Coaches Box, asked Whiz to stop holding Ben back and let him loose to play in other words take the Blinders off an recognize Ben's QB abilities.

Wow you looked at that completely different then I did. The most simple answer is 99% the right one. The simple answer is that Cowher who loves to run the football and would tell his coaches to run the football, finally realized it wasn't working and gave Wiz the go ahead to move on to another game plan. Or do you think it was Wiz gameplan to run the ball 60% of the time(we should all know the answer to that one.)

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was watching the NFL Network the other night while the Pittsburgh run to the Super Bowl when they beat Seattle. Cower while on the head set called up to Whiz in the Coaches Box, asked Whiz to stop holding Ben back and let him loose to play in other words take the Blinders off an recognize Ben's QB abilities. This really opened my eyes that possibly our success with Kurt was really due to Haily ( sp), not Whiz. The Chin knew that Whiz was holding Ben back. I really wonder if Haily was here last season would have Matt started and been the anti Derrick, and Max.

We will never know, but if Whiz screws up this season he has to go...!!!
THESMEL I feel similar to you on Whiz. As some of our forum members disagree with us on Whiz, we must help to keep this forum honest.

Why? Have you seen some concerted effort on this board to trumpet Whiz as the greatest coach ever? I sure haven't. You and THESMEL are on the far end of the spectrum on this subject. Balance is great but the problem is there's no one on the opposite end. Most of us are near the middle with more than a handful leaning towards your end. If you see a strong response every now and then it's not because the "in Whiz we trust" group is out in force, it's because you guys keep blaming him for every single thing that's ever gone wrong and demand that he get no credit for any of the good things that have happened along the way. I have no idea what either of you are trying to accomplish but I can assure you, you do nothing "to keep this forum honest".

Steve

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Defend Whis

In just 4 years

2NFC West Champs
1NFC Division Champs
4 Playoff wins

In 100 years prior to Whis
2 division championship
1 league Champs

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Defend Whis

In just 4 years

2NFC West Champs
1NFC Division Champs
4 Playoff wins

In 100 years prior to Whis
2 division championship
1 league Champs

You must be registered for see images attach

bg7brd

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Here is why he gets what he gets. He refuses to even listen to anyone's rebuttals. You can give him stats, quotes, articles, till you are blue in the face and he will continually post the same thing over and over again. He wont even reply to them because it is contrary to his own rating system that he has. Trust me I have tried over and over again. Every single one of his posts he could just copy and paste from the last one because they say the exact same thing every single time, nothing new is ever said at all. From very first post to now he has said nothing new at all. So instead of rebuttals which will not be listened to, people have moved on to sarcasm.

Copy and Paste:
Matt is #1 rated QB.

I have no problem with the guy, he has a passion, cant put my finger on it and I think Bert did a good job of it.

Perfect!!!

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hated the decision to get rid of Matt and still consider it Whiz's worst move as a HC by far. With that said, it's over and done with. Hearing you whine about it isn't going to make anything better. At least you haven't come up with a gay nickname for Matty or KW like you have seemingly done with the remainder of the roster. :thumbsup:

ap11

Rookie
Reaction score
Kurt Warner's record for the Cards before Whiz 3-12
Kurt Warners record after Whiz 28-20 including postseason.

OP
OP
THESMEL

THESMEL

Reaction score
topic

Ok that is what I'm interested in, should I apologize? I never talk about the
FA signings? the drafts? the transitions? the CBA? the games? the fans? the players?

What other people think of me is none of my business. I'M a Cardinal fan have been and will be. Since they came to Arizona. I loved the SB and playoffs in 09, I appreciate them and relish the memories and want more, if that is a crime, I'm plenty guilty.

I seen problems with the structure, PGC and RGC, I see that corrected and am happy that we can actually interview candidates for traditional roles that they have worked toward all their life.
:D
I am happy with Horton although he was hired without coordinator experience, out of desperation from what I seen? maybe I'm wrong but I feel He has a long learning curve, and a uphill battle to compare to a top DC with years of experience in the NFL. Good move Whiz? Is Horton a yes man? will he bow his back Cardinal up when Whiz keeps his defense on the field passing 60+ percent of the time? like the last few years.

Clancy and Davis both played high risk high reward schemes, they failed holding any offense from a base package like the Steelers do in their 3-4.
Horton has an opportunity with as much talent as any of the top 10 teams.
Dan Williams, DD, CC, with Watson and Branch backing up is enough for any seasoned DC to work with on the line.

Porter and Haggans are both way past their primes, We have been after 3-4 OLBs since Whiz has been here, Chike and Berry were transitioned to the position from Denny's defense. We have no competent starters on the roster. Is it as bad as the QB position? We don't have starters, yet we need stars at that position for Horton's defense to dominate. repeat NEED!

Dwash is a better fit at the WIL than even Dansby, Dwash can be better at coverage he is a safety/LB build, speed and ball skills. He is young but has a year in, Gerald Hayes was a bigger loss than Dansby last year IMO. Hayes did the dirty work run stopping so, DD, Dansby and AW could do the superstar thingys for years. Paris was better than expected but Hayes has that special knack at run stopping and bigger thump. both are fair at coverage.

Mike Adams is a Whiz pet, He would not make another team IMO. OOps trying to be positive here, DRC is not broken, He needs the Cardinal coached out of him like Mcfad. It is harder to unlearn something that learn it fresh. Horton has a clean slate in PP. Rhodes is talented and great tandem for a healthy AW. the 2nd year together can only make them better in the middle.
:D

Regardless of all this, I wanna let Whiz know that I am unhappy with his performance as HC since He received the new contract and personnel powers. His unbalanced play calling, His abusive treatment of players an disrespect for their talent individually and as a team at the end of last year. I think personality over principle is still a whiz problem.

He admitted pets and that mistake, I thank him for that insight, starting favorites like Adams, THT, Porter, Faneca, hurts this football team. sabatoging the likes of Q, Deuce, Edge, Matt, Beanie does not encourage star players to come here.

Our problems will continue regardless of the players we have as long as this continues, Whiz can correct it, but just like the run game he recognizes it, admits it, and continues to do the same things over and over, expecting different results.

I am encouraged by Horton's recent statement that he needs to learn his players, so he knows who to yell at and knows who to pat on the back to get their best out of them. This is what i see Whiz as Bad overall. He has gotten the worse from his most talented players and Grimm, and if that is the best his pets have to offer Miller and Miller, they are poor personnel and staffing decisions.

You get what you give.

Copy and Paste:
Matt is #1 rated QB.

Copy and Paste:
Matt is #1 rated QB.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard