D-Hop leg injury **Update** Expected to miss remainder of reg season

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I want to repudiate this. But this is true at the moment. A question is can Wesley hold up with tape on him now.
Next man up….the league already had tape on him against the games he played when Hop was out. All he did was separate, make catches and get YAC yards

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Next man up….the league already had tape on him against the games he played when Hop was out. All he did was separate, make catches and get YAC yards
That was against mediocre or worse secondaries.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Sign Travis Fulgham. He is a FA. He played for the Eagles and I had him on my Fantasy team for a few games. Not a speedster but the dude has talent. I'd like to sign him regardless to see if he could develop into a WR2 down the road. I don't understand why he's not on a team right now.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s odd... I’m not totally despondent here. Sucks that we don’t have him but there’s still PLENTY of weapons from Green, Kirk, Ertz and if Kyler is really a next level QB, that should be enough talent to throw to for the O to keep going.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s odd... I’m not totally despondent here. Sucks that we don’t have him but there’s still PLENTY of weapons from Green, Kirk, Ertz and if Kyler is really a next level QB, that should be enough talent to throw to for the O to keep going.
Agreed

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kyler Kyler Kyler... Go get it man. This is your time!

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
True but man Dhop does draw a lot of attention by the D. This is a blow no matter what it may appear for sure. But Kyler had been spreading the ball and not force feeding him anyway this season so may not be a death blow.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
True but man Dhop does draw a lot of attention by the D. This is a blow no matter what it may appear for sure. But Kyler had been spreading the ball and not force feeding him anyway this season so may not be a death blow.

Oh it’s a blow. With Hop, the offense SHOULD be a juggernaut. Without him, there’s still enough talent for them to be very good.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
From the internet, where the heck is Andy Isabella?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Oh it’s a blow. With Hop, the offense SHOULD be a juggernaut. Without him, there’s still enough talent for them to be very good.
Cardinals can survive as long as Green turns back to spot the ball!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort