D-Hop leg injury **Update** Expected to miss remainder of reg season

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
DHop was so good with yards-after-the-catch though. :( Way better than either Green or Kirk.

And now the enemy's CB 1 will be on Green the rest of the way.

It's heartbreaking news.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
7 YPC and 1TD is all that needs to be said. He is a literal shell of himself and the whole “leadership” is so overstated.
How was Fitz leadership helping during our late season collapse last year as he looked like a corpse running through the secondary?
Well an optimist would say he had a career high of catches to targets percentage. He caught what was thrown to him. He can't catch what is not thrown to him. Just trying to balance the scale on these redundant stats being thrown around. He retired quietly like he said he would but no need to constantly bash him. Respect the man. Thanks for the memories Larry. Peace.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It’s odd... I’m not totally despondent here. Sucks that we don’t have him but there’s still PLENTY of weapons from Green, Kirk, Ertz and if Kyler is really a next level QB, that should be enough talent to throw to for the O to keep going.
I think the Ertz move was clutch by Keim.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I don’t like having to dig in old threads to find out about news like this page after page back. Moderators mount up

still digesting, have to go read up on it and Conner

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well an optimist would say he had a career high of catches to targets percentage. He caught what was thrown to him. He can't catch what is not thrown to him. Just trying to balance the scale on these redundant stats being thrown around. He retired quietly like he said he would but no need to constantly bash him. Respect the man. Thanks for the memories Larry. Peace

Stating the truth isn’t bashing it’s freaking reality…. You guys kill me with your sentiment. Nobody beats Father Time time to accept it.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It would be so Arizona Cardinals to start selling playoff tickets only to lose the rest of their games and not make it. lol.
We beat better teams with him out and Kyler. DHop which shocked me only has 47 catches for like 545 yards. He and JJ Watt will be back for playoffs

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I think—as somebody already stated— Better off moving Moore to the outside and split time there w/ Wesley. Game plan to get Ertz more involved.

I agree, although I don't know if it's really realistic.

But unleashing Moore somehow would be seem to be the one possible way to counter, at least partially, the loss of Dhop's tremendous talent and YAC production.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Are there any fa wrs that could be worth a look at other than fitz?

AZ Native

Reaction score
Stating the truth isn’t bashing it’s freaking reality…. You guys kill me with your sentiment. Nobody beats Father Time time to accept it.
I just quoted a stat that you didn't. I don't need a lecture for stating a fact that doesn't meed your agenda.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Shane that let it go meme is because I agree with you.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just quoted a stat that you didn't. I don't need a lecture for stating a fact that doesn't meed your agenda.
His catch % still netted a whopping 7 yards per…. Lol….bow at his feet for life go ahead… I’m wrong you guys are right he would instantly come in and replace Dhop and be back to his old All Pro self I don’t know what I’m thinking here at all… oh and his leadership that he showed that carried this team to the finish line last year and into the playoffs(oh wait) would pay off huge this year I’m sure…..

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anybody suggested bringing back Larr... I kid I kid

This just sucks, we just got D Hop back healthy and now this. HOpefully back for the playoffs.

Get well soon D Hop

AZ Native

Reaction score
His catch % still netted a whopping 7 yards per…. Lol….bow at his feet for life go ahead… I’m wrong you guys are right he would instantly come in and replace Dhop and be back to his old All Pro self I don’t know what I’m thinking here at all… oh and his leadership that he showed that carried this team to the finish line last year and into the playoffs(oh wait) would pay off huge this year I’m sure…..
Seriously you need to go back and read my post. You quoted my post and I did not say any of those things. I think by now all of us know how you feel about Fitz. Not sure why you feel a need to post it 1000 times but that is your prerogitive. I'm moving on.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anybody suggested bringing back Larr... I kid I kid

This just sucks, we just got D Hop back healthy and now this. HOpefully back for the playoffs.

Get well soon D Hop
1000%

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so weird I had no clue he hurt his leg during the game I thought he had a concussion. I went back last night and looked I guess he had his hand on his leg becuase his knee hurt not because he was balancing because his head hurt.

But this is a best case scenario in that the second opinion likely wasn't surgery it was about does he need to sit out for awhile

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
so weird I had no clue he hurt his leg during the game I thought he had a concussion. I went back last night and looked I guess he had his hand on his leg becuase his knee hurt not because he was balancing because his head hurt.

But this is a best case scenario in that the second opinion likely wasn't surgery it was about does he need to sit out for awhile

What was so crazy is that he almost caught the ball on the play that he got hurt on. Vs. two defenders draped all over him. It barely wiggled out of his hands as they went to the ground. It was almost a miracle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard