Could you say ....

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
.... If we beat the Rams one of the 2 games we have with them this year, we have definitely arrived as far as our excellent division is concerned. Beating each team in our division each year is a pretty big expectation I feel. Beating each one twice in a given year is surely way too much to expect for any team in our division, at least in this decade.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
.... If we beat the Rams one of the 2 games we have with them this year, we have definitely arrived as far as our excellent division is concerned. Beating each team in our division each year is a pretty big expectation I feel. Beating each one twice in a given year is surely way too much to expect for any team in our division, at least in this decade.

Nah, to me winning the division is arriving.

We are good enough to do it as long as we stay relatively healthy.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had other people and fans I know call me and say... damn, those Cardinals are fun to watch. So we've arrived in the sense that other fans have noticed. For me, of course I want to win all the division games but if they go 0-6 and still make a wildcard, I'm good. Being in the playoffs so you have a shot at the big one is what makes the difference.

AirRaid

Rookie
Reaction score
I don’t think so. It’s how you finish, not how you start. There’s still a lot of games left to be played, including going up to Seattle in a few weeks.

We’ll see where we’re at at the end of the season to determine if we’ve “arrived” or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard