Coping with Crap...

DutchmanAZ

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
:D
From MMQB

"5. Arizona (11-3). It’s hard to have any more respect for the job Bruce Arians and staff have done coaching this team, and Steve Keim and staff have done in personnel management of this team. They should write a book on coping with crap. I just gave them the title! Coping With Crap: The Life and Times of the Resilient 2014 Arizona Cardinals."

source: http://mmqb.si.com/2014/12/15/nfl-week-15-winners-losers/4/

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
:D
From MMQB

"5. Arizona (11-3). It’s hard to have any more respect for the job Bruce Arians and staff have done coaching this team, and Steve Keim and staff have done in personnel management of this team. They should write a book on coping with crap. I just gave them the title! Coping With Crap: The Life and Times of the Resilient 2014 Arizona Cardinals."

source: http://mmqb.si.com/2014/12/15/nfl-week-15-winners-losers/4/

I like that.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I wouldn't say the players we have right now are crap unless he means what they have had to deal with is crap, then thats fine. :)

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I wouldn't say the players we have right now are crap unless he means what they have had to deal with is crap, then thats fine. :)

I think what he means by "crap" is all the adversity, suspensions & injuries, this team has overcome to make the playoffs.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
adversity...far from crap

We have a lot of playmakers and HEART

I don't see crap anywhere and that's an insult to a team that is 11-3 and beating WINNING teams....they haven't just beat the low end teams of the league.

'Winning' by BA is a better title

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
adversity...far from crap

We have a lot of playmakers and HEART

I don't see crap anywhere and that's an insult to a team that is 11-3 and beating WINNING teams....they haven't just beat the low end teams of the league.

'Winning' by BA is a better title

I agree! We've beaten Detroit, Dallas and Philly but we need to beat Seattle. Which is how it should be - beat the Champs to be the Champs!

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope that Seattle will be saying "crap, we lost to a 3rd string qb, RB and a 4th string QB". And "crap, we have to beat the Rams now to make it to the playoffs!"

That would the best!!