Sources: Arizona Cardinals Lay Off Multiple Staff Members, Including CFO and Other Execs

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whoever
Imagine getting laid off because you couldn't sell season ticket packages at full price during a tank season. Cardinals Glassdoor will likely be fire very soon.
Imagine sending me of all people an email selling season tickets after a tank season. Hilarious.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Whoever

Imagine sending me of all people an email selling season tickets after a tank season. Hilarious.
The list is the list. I'm sure there are better messages and messaging the Cards could use. But the Cards firing a frontline sales rep for not meeting their 2023 numbers is as reptile as Boeing pointing the finger at their sales reps for a lull in Max 230 orders.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They have a new Chief Operating Officer that started recently. This will be him restructuring the business.

He's also opening a new sales office over the road from the training complex and adding 40 new season ticket salespeople in there.

They reached out to me three times asking me to renew. Sorry that ship has sailed until MB is gone. We did the same thing with the Suns and Sarver.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
The list is the list. I'm sure there are better messages and messaging the Cards could use. But the Cards firing a frontline sales rep for not meeting their 2023 numbers is as reptile as Boeing pointing the finger at their sales reps for a lull in Max 230 orders.
3-14 at home over the past 2 seasons...who wouldn't want to drive out to Glendale for that fun?!?

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I got an email trying to get me to come back too. I enjoyed my time as a season ticket holder, but with two kids in competitive soccer it's not going to happen again anytime soon.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy yet sad :)

If enough season ticket holders said "We can't have an owner that does the things that Michael Bidwill is well reported as doing", change would happen like it did with Sarver.

They weren't ousting Sarver until the sponsors and ticket holders got involved.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My new rep is a woman btw. She did say even though she is new, she has heard it's very different from what the ladies experienced before.

So maybe it is possible he changes but I just really doubt it.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good list. I moved away in 2005. Stopped being a season ticket holder in 2002 or something.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Good list. I moved away in 2005. Stopped being a season ticket holder in 2002 or something.
Great list. Amazing list. The best list.

The other day Michael Bidwill was walking into the building and this guy -- big, strong guy, right out of central casting -- walked up to Michael, tears in his eyes -- never seen anything like it -- and said, "Mr. Bidwill! This list. This beautiful list. Other people try to make lists and say they're good, but your list has changed everything for us." Big, strong guy like that. Can you believe it?

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
My new rep is a woman btw. She did say even though she is new, she has heard it's very different from what the ladies experienced before.

So maybe it is possible he changes but I just really doubt it.
Yeah, the person who reached out to me was new too from the person I dealt with for years.