Cool, Calm Collective - Leinart - It's Time

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When Warner has shown his age in injuries and slow reaction time, Matty has been sitting back studying his playbook.. When Warner gets rushed, Matty steps up in the pocketand and converts 3rd and longs.. When Warner throws off target, Matty throws accurate balls only our WR could get.. When Warner gets a frustrated look on his face, Matty says lets calm down and get this right..

Its time.. All its gonna take is a Warner injury (he hasnt played two full seasons in his career), or him sucking it up big time..

The Matt Leinart Era is upon us soon.. Embrace it.. We are in for some good footabll..

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thing I like about Matt this year is he's not allowing anyone to get any clean hits on him. He's moving around the pocket great and not letting anyone swipe the ball out of his hands.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
When Warner has shown his age in injuries and slow reaction time, Matty has been sitting back studying his playbook.. When Warner gets rushed, Matty steps up in the pocketand and converts 3rd and longs.. When Warner throws off target, Matty throws accurate balls only our WR could get.. When Warner gets a frustrated look on his face, Matty says lets calm down and get this right..

Its time.. All its gonna take is a Warner injury (he hasnt played two full seasons in his career), or him sucking it up big time..

The Matt Leinart Era is upon us soon.. Embrace it.. We are in for some good footabll..

:barf:

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
I guess you missed the endzone throw into the swarm of Packers after the scramble? Leinart did play a great game overall, but it was against the Packers 2nd string defense. Maybe the Packers 1st string is that much better? :shrug:

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess you missed the endzone throw into the swarm of Packers after the scramble? Leinart did play a great game overall, but it was against the Packers 2nd string defense. Maybe the Packers 1st string is that much better? :shrug:

Leinart had a little bit of time with the starting line but for the most part his comeback was done with the OL and WRs that "didn't give BSP any help" in the first game. Come on, one of his main targets was Sean Morey!

Brewster10

Registered
Reaction score

He was also playing with Urban as his #1 WR

IAWarnerFan

Reaction score
I'd go along with seeing what each would do with the roles reversed.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Its gotta hurt man.. Being the Leinart hater you are.. Embrace it, you will.. After all.. He will be leading the Cards to vicory.. I have faith in you :D

Meh... I will of course support Matty when his time comes. But seriously, this is Kurt's team and will be until he taken off the field due to injury.
Was tonite really an issue with Warner? Guy went 10 for 16... Don't ya think our defense had just a little something to do with what went down tonight? Rogers tore us up and shredded us to pieces... Our defense was putrid.
Warner? Certainly not one of his best showings... but it's preseason man. It's practice. We talking about practice Gee!
If Warner suddenly ages before our eyes in the regular season, then by all means we need to pull the trigger with Matty. I just don't see that happening.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I guess you missed Warners performance.. It was horrible.. His whole preseaon has looked average/horrible.. His grimaces and immobility are horrid.. He's showing his age..

Only reason he got his new contract is because if we didnt renew it, the new Cards fans would have left.. But I piss on new Cards fans for breakfast..

IAWarnerFan

Reaction score
I guess you missed Warners performance.. It was horrible.. His whole preseaon has looked average/horrible.. His grimaces and immobility are horrid.. He's showing his age..

Only reason he got his new contract is because if we didnt renew it, the new Cards fans would have left.. But I piss on new Cards fans for breakfast..
Warner probably has his share of fans that were Cardinals fans before he came here. (me included) :mulli:

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Warner's QB rating in the 3 preseason games thus far:

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Warner's QB rating in the 3 preseason games thus far:

The guy is a potential hall of famer. Put up all-world numbers last year and took the team to within in 2 1/2 mins of a Super Bowl. But yea - we should be freaked out because he's been average in the preseason...

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meh... I will of course support Matty when his time comes. But seriously, this is Kurt's team and will be until he taken off the field due to injury.
Was tonite really an issue with Warner? Guy went 10 for 16... Don't ya think our defense had just a little something to do with what went down tonight? Rogers tore us up and shredded us to pieces... Our defense was putrid.
Warner? Certainly not one of his best showings... but it's preseason man. It's practice. We talking about practice Gee!
If Warner suddenly ages before our eyes in the regular season, then by all means we need to pull the trigger with Matty. I just don't see that happening.

Only reason has had as repceptions as he had is because we have the most talented WR's in the league.. About 50% of them have been off mark..

Was it practioce last year when you chastised Leinart in the Oakland game? No, you tore Leinart a new cornholio.. Never one mention of preseason.. The goose better be good for the gander..

Fact is, Leinart is younger and hungier.. And Warner is showing his age by shaving his grey whiskers and going with the spiked hair look..

Time for Matty Ball

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Only reason has had as repceptions as he had is because we have the most talented WR's in the league.. About 50% of them have been off mark..

Was it practioce last year when you chastised Leinart in the Oakland game? No, you tore Leinart a new cornholio.. Never one mention of preseason.. The goose better be good for the gander..

Fact is, Leinart is younger and hungier.. And Warner is showing his age by shaving his grey whiskers and going with the spiked hair look..

Time for Matty Ball

Gee, Leinart needed to prove he can play last preseason. He failed... Thank god because had he looked evenn marginally better, he would have gotten the nod and we would not have seen the post season last year!
Besides, I like the spiked doo when Mrs. Warner once wore it - I'm partial to that look man!!!

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I don't care about Matt or Kurt, if you're playing fantasy football sell your soul and steal from your mom's purse to draft Rodgers.

Dear God!

That is all.

IAWarnerFan

Reaction score
I don't care about Matt or Kurt, if you're playing fantasy football sell your soul and steal from your mom's purse to draft Rodgers.

Dear God!

That is all.
Granted he did great in the first half, but that's just one half of a preseason game. :mulli:

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Granted he did great in the first half, but that's just one half of a preseason game. :mulli:

He's done it in more than just this game, he annihilated our defense, I've never seen a better performance for one half, ever.

I don't think anyone was paying a lot of attention because he was playing for the other team and it's preseason but that offense is just ridiculous.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gee, Leinart needed to prove he can play last preseason. He failed... Thank god because had he looked evenn marginally better, he would have gotten the nod and we would not have seen the post season last year!
Besides, I like the spiked doo when Mrs. Warner once wore it - I'm partial to that look man!!!

No sir.. This is a what have you done for me lately league.. Thats why Kurt got the starters job last year.. If we are to go off that this, Matt should be the starter this year.. Not that Im asking for it, Kurt is determine this..

Its time.. Matt has has sat back and festered.. No need to let us lose because we have new fans that know nothing about Cards football dictate our future.. You and them will learn to love the direction that will be.. And the future is a balanced offenced with Beanie.. Not some schmo (Kurt) saying he hates the running game and being in the shotgun and hopes he never has to hand it off.. How selfish could Kurt get?

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
The guy is a potential hall of famer. Put up all-world numbers last year and took the team to within in 2 1/2 mins of a Super Bowl. But yea - we should be freaked out because he's been average in the preseason...

Freaked out? No but there is cause for concern especially considering his age and injury problems. He did have hip surgery not that long ago after all.

He's still our starter going into the season but if he looks like he does now during the season, I wouldn't be hesitant to pull him. I hope he returns to last year's form but it doesn't look so good at this point.

IAWarnerFan

Reaction score
He's done it in more than just this game, he annihilated our defense, I've never seen a better performance for one half, ever.

I don't think anyone was paying a lot of attention because he was playing for the other team and it's preseason but that offense is just ridiculous.
Well I had him as one of the top fantasy QBs before today, but I'm not going to move him up after this game. ;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard