Conner or Edmonds - if we only could keep 1

Which should Cards prefer to keep for next season?

• Edmonds

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Conner

Votes: 51 82.3%

• Total voters

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would say conor easily power backs with eluisvness are rare where as backs like edmonds can replace in fa/draft

Hope conor in cards legion red for more yrs!! Haha jkin on legion

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have hopes for Eno to step up for whoever leaves but there is more to being a NFL running back than just running hard. Reading the defensive alignment, pass blocking, pass catching and route running etc.

Handing the ball to Conner is an automatic 2-3 yards plus some even if no holes are available.
That truck eno put on dre was awesome for td still like his potential 3rd/goaline back

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Haha conor up to 88 in ps5 madden 22 franchise dude is straight cheese bowls def over!

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This thread is like the "Give Chandler all the money" thread after game 1. It contains a massive amount of recency bias.

If you ran this poll had we won the GB game everyone would be saying how crucial Edmonds was after his catch and 20+ yard run across field to move us into the RZ.

The truth is, both are probably the most replaceable players on offense. And I think both are as important to the team as the other. But Kyler and Chase are very good friends, if I had to put money on one or the other it would be Chase.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Chase. For the simple fact we drafted him and he’s contributed every year he has been on the team. I like Conner as well, but feel we need to take care of the boys we’ve grown when it’s a toss up like this. Of course, it’s all gonna come down to $$. Kinda like how we penciled in Golden over reddick, for nearly 3/4 the dough for about 60-70% of the production.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Well since they are two different type backs there is no reason you can't have both. You need these two types of backs to make the engine go. But if strapped down I go with Conner, he can do both, where chase will never be a short yardage dude.

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Chase.

I like both, but I know what Conner is and I think he's replaceable. Edmonds I still think has growth potential in him.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
There was a point in which chase was averaging almost 8 YPC

There are 30 year old backs that can pick up 3rd and 1 for league minimum

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is the correct answer.
Is it really?

There aren’t many RBs that are both very good at running & receiving. Ala Chase.

I like Conner, but bruiser RBs are way more common to find.

Health obviously matters though.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
Is it really?

There aren’t many RBs that are both very good at running & receiving. Ala Chase.

I like Conner, but bruiser RBs are way more common to find.

Health obviously matters though.
You said the magic Word Health how many games has Edmonds missed versus how many games has Conner missed this year?

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedzBetz