Conference Championships

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
NFC

(2)Arizona Cardinals @ (1)Carolina Panthers

AFC

(2)New England Patriots @ (1)Denver Broncos

1 vs 2 Here's to these games not going chalk.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Well, it's very likely the Panthers or Cardinals are playing the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Redneck Voodoo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is what the final four should look like. Some team may be favored, but nothing will come as a surprise. GO CARDS!

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
New England is only a 2 1/2 point favorite. I gotta get some of that action.

insider

Reaction score
Great match ups! Also the last 13 of 15 super bowls have had Peyton, Big Ben or Brady in them......

Last edited:
OP
OP
NJCardFan

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great match ups! Also the last 13 of 15 super bowls have had Peyton, Big Ben or Brady in them......

Throw in Eli and it's unanimous. The one's that didn't have any of these players: Raiders/Bucs, Ravens/49ers. Think about it though. The Super Bowl is going to have a mainstay(Brady/Manning) vs a SB noob(Newton/Palmer). Fitting for SB 50

Last edited:
OP
OP
NJCardFan

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was listening to ESPN radio last night and what the commentator said that Brady/Manning is this generations Magic/Bird. I'm not sure he isn't right.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was listening to ESPN radio last night and what the commentator said that Brady/Manning is this generations Magic/Bird. I'm not sure he isn't right.

It only gets that way if Manning wins another title, IMO.

But it's close and has always been fun to watch/dissect

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Newton and Palmer are the first two Heisman winning QB's to have ever faced each other in the playoffs as starting QB's.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Newton and Palmer are the first two Heisman winning QB's to have ever faced each other in the playoffs as starting QB's.

Just heard that as well on NFL network. Very interesting that it has never happened before.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Saw that fact as well. Seems like it would have happened before, being that the talent of a #1 pick and being Heisman winners. Crazy