Come at me, bro

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
You mean like you started last season 0-5?

Man, pick an emotional state ok Sybil? I mean its good to see you in this manic high spike, but 2 years ago you were crying, depressed and talking about how you were "Quitting the message board." I'm glad that the Niners are winning and it means so much to you, we dont have to worry about you throwing yourself off the golden gate after each loss.

You go on and on and on about how terrible the Cardinals are. Dude, you guys sucked so bad against us in the redzone, you cant score, so what are you gonna do when you go against playoff defenses? If the Cardinals are so pathetic and suck so bad, why didn't you beat us? If the Niners are as far ahead as the Cards as you claim, then you should have been able to play your backups to beat our team that is starting a bunch of rookies and backups. Think before you type your nonsensical bologna ok?

Keep talking trash coward. I know you're tired of referencing stuff the 9ers did when you were still in diapers and you'd actually like to witness some greatness in person, I totally understand that because I'm a Cardinal fan and nope, my team has no rings. Get some new material Sybil. Do you really need to constantly mock people on a message board to make yourself feel good? And dont give me that; "Derr it's all in good fun" or "I'm just messing around." Bull crap. You pull that same coward act everytime someone really lets you have it, you dont even have the balls to stand up for yourself you have to go to the good old::: HEY I JUS KEEDING U GUYS! It wasn't in good fun when you were crying like a little bitch 2 years ago whining about how persecuted you are on this board and how you were leaving forever (oh wait I forgot, you welched on that too right flake?). It wasn't in good fun because you didn't have the balls to create this thread until your team was 5-1 and ours was 1-5 right welcher? Why didn't you ask us to "come at you" in september? Oh wait, we all know why... And finally ofcourse, It wasn't in good fun when you made a bet, LOST and then welched on your bet because you couldn't pass up the opportunity to talk some more trash. I guess when that's all you have you gotta take your shots when you can.

didn't read, lol

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
still love you guys though :mulli:

don't choke against the browns

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
down 23-0 to the bengals in your biggest game of the year

posers!

time to blow em up, don't you think? you guys hav nothing going on for you.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
down 23-0 to the bengals in your biggest game of the year

posers!

time to blow em up, don't you think? you guys hav nothing going on for you.

pos·er/ˈpōzər/
Noun:
1.A person who acts in an affected manner in order to impress others.

Describes you perfectly!

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Undeniable fact, The Arizona Cardinals kicked the Whiners ass in week 14!

Live it, love it!

Poser!!!!

That did nothing to us. You beat us by 2 in a fluke win. Good job. We are still getting a first round bye, but you ruined your draft status. Hope you guys win again this week so you could pick somewhere in the 18-19th...HAHAHAHA!

From a top 10 pick in a loaded draft to 19th. That would be sweet!

Still no BQ, no TE, no secondary, no pass rush, no RB, no o-line the list goes on...

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That did nothing to us. You beat us by 2 in a fluke win. Good job. We are still getting a first round bye, but you ruined your draft status. Hope you guys win again this week so you could pick somewhere in the 18-19th...HAHAHAHA!

Still no BQ, no TE, no secondary, no pass rush, no RB, no o-line the list goes on...

Awesome, enjoy your one and done when the Saints whoop your asses.

And we'll worry about our BQ when you actually become more than a paper tiger.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Awesome, enjoy your one and done when the Saints whoop your asses.

And we'll worry about our BQ when you actually become more than a paper tiger.

Saints this Saints that...are they your new team or something? little bandwagoner. You mean the Saints that lost to the Bucs and Rams, two of the worse teams in the leauge? ROFL!!!

I just love how the Cardinals started out 1-6 and is going to get none of the top prospects from the draft. Love it! Please win again.

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saints this Saints that...are they your new team or something? little bandwagoner. You mean the Saints that lost to the Bucs and Rams, two of the worse teams in the leauge? ROFL!!!

I just love how the Cardinals started out 1-6 and is going to get none of the top prospects from the draft. Love it! Please win again.

No, the Saints are the team you are on a collision course with. That's who you will play in your first (and last) game.

Are you going to lose to the Rams next week? That sure would be funny. :3amigos:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Don't want to interrupt your weak smack with facts, but the Cardinals will pick somewhere between 9 and worst and 15 at best.

Now I know you 49ers fans are used to only worrying about draft position for the last 10 years...but we Cardinals fans are a different breed, we care about winning every game. Especially against division opponents.

Maybe someday you 49er fans can have a prouder tradition of winning and will learn to not talk about draft position while the regular season is still happening.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
However gohard, since you spend so much time on this board I can only conclude you are trying to associate yourself with a franchise that has actually won in the 2000s.

I am not sure you are up to the quality of the individuals we expect as Cardinals fans though. To be a fan of a winning franchise, you can't act like a jackass around other fans.

You have to act like you have been there before. You can't act like some sad has-been that hasn't seen a winning team since your balls dropped. You need to show you can act like your team is actually relevant.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
However gohard, since you spend so much time on this board I can only conclude you are trying to associate yourself with a franchise that has actually won in the 2000s.

I am not sure you are up to the quality of the individuals we expect as Cardinals fans though. To be a fan of a winning franchise, you can't act like a jackass around other fans.

You have to act like you have been there before. You can't act like some sad has-been that hasn't seen a winning team since your balls dropped. You need to show you can act like your team is actually relevant.

8 Niner pro bowlers
10 Niner alternates

18 out of 22 starters got recognition for this season.

I'm not even mad.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson