Come at me, bro

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Hai Guise

Not a bad season so far huh? You gotta admit, it's fun seeing the NFC West rise to the top again.

How is that possible when the next best team is three games below .500 and the team in first hasn't won it since 2002? NFC Worst is what it is: the worst division in the NFL; and it wont "rise to the top" until it produces a wild card team.

But hey, congrats on your success and your future long-term contract with Alex Smith.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
38-14 Niners

You Cardinal fans are in for a hard reality check if you even think you have a chance this coming Sunday. Don't even dream for a second that our players are overlooking this game.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
38-14 Niners

You Cardinal fans are in for a hard reality check if you even think you have a chance this coming Sunday. Don't even dream for a second that our players are overlooking this game.

The fact that you even have to clarify this makes me think that you yourself are worried that they might do just that.

It's week 11, you guys haven't won the division in almost a decade and it's a divisional opponent that you can effectively eliminate with this win. Why does it even need to be stated that they are not overlooking the game? They certainly shouldn't be, not a chance. Never even occurred to me that they might.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
38-14 Niners

Explain quickly how you see your team scoring THAT MANY points. That's a hell of a lot of points for the niners, bro. Way too many.

Also, no FGs for the cards? Do you thing Feely misses them, or we just don't get them?

We kick at least two. I'd say we go 4 FGs and a TD as our scores. So, 19 points total. How do the Niners score 21 to beat us? 38 is ridiculous for the niners non-potent offense to score, unless you expect a lot of pick sixes.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Explain quickly how you see your team scoring THAT MANY points. That's a hell of a lot of points for the niners, bro. Way too many.

Also, no FGs for the cards? Do you thing Feely misses them, or we just don't get them?

We kick at least two. I'd say we go 4 FGs and a TD as our scores. So, 19 points total. How do the Niners score 21 to beat us? 38 is ridiculous for the niners non-potent offense to score, unless you expect a lot of pick sixes.

Simple. 2 reasons. One, we are home. We average over 30 points/game at home this year. Every one of the defenses that we've played at home this year is better than the Cardinals'. Second, the #7 scoring offense vs. the #22 scoring defense--that equals to a lot of points. We could've put up over 40 points on the Giants if Ginn didn't tip the ball into an INT in the redzone and Crabtree didn't drop a sure TD from Alex Smith. That's the Giants D, who's a heck a lot better than yours.

Feely will miss 2 long FGs in the rain.

Like I said, you guys are in for a hard reality check this Sunday. The Niners have physically manhandled every single team they've played this season, offensively and defensively.

Last edited:

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Simple. 2 reasons. One, we are home. We average over 30 points/game at home this year. Every one of the defenses that we've played at home this year is better than the Cardinals'. Second, the #7 scoring offense vs. the #22 scoring defense--that equals to a lot of points. We could've put up over 40 points on the Giants if Ginn didn't tip the ball into an INT in the redzone and Crabtree didn't drop a sure TD from Alex Smith. That's the Giants D, who's a heck a lot better than yours.

Like I said, you guys are in for a hard reality check this Sunday. The Niners have physically manhandled every single team they've played this season, offensively and defensively.

You guys might physically handle us... really, that wouldn't be much of a surprise at all and certainly not a "reality check" as, Cards fans for the most part are well aware of our reality. Another beat down from the 9ers would merely reinforce our reality... :bang:

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Yeah you're right, you're the only one who gets it. I'm sure everyone on the board will be COMPLETELY STUNNED if the Niners beat us... lol

The Niners are favored by 9.5 points... Not exactly a bold prediction "bro."

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, there you go. AZ turnovers will help you score a plenty, but the defense is pussyfooting around.

Alex played a heck of a game.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Well, there you go. AZ turnovers will help you score a plenty, but the defense is pussyfooting around.

Alex played a heck of a game.

That's what wind and rain will do to you at candlestick. That was probably Alex's worst game of the season. Way too many missed opportunities for the 49ers on offense and special teams.

BTW That was a great TD by Fitz. Los could've had the pick but that was great concentration on fitz' part. I have him on fantasy so I can't complaint.

The fight was unnecessary. Goldson is a little bit of a thug on the field. He's from the hood *Singletary's voice*.

One last thing though, and don't take it personally, but Patrick Peterson DOES NOT look like a good player at all. He looked soft as hell.

Last edited:

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just watched the replay of the fight again and I am glad Goldson beat the **** out of Doucet. What a dirty little punk who took a cheap blow to the head of Goldson while he had his head turned sitting on the ground.

What a SORE LOSER and WORTHLESS WR!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d824527da/GameDay-Cardinals-vs-49ers-highlights
No idea what happened that Doucet felt the need to do that, but it was definitely a cheap shot, and he was definitely being a sore loser. However, not a worthless wr. :)

Early: 42 receptions, 511 yards, 12.2 ypc, 4 tds

Larry: 48 receptions, 833 yards, 17.4 ypc, 6 tds

Not bad stats comparatively (for a #2), and better than your #1:

Crabtree: 38 receptions, 455 yards, 12.0 ypc, 1 td

But none of that matters...just the W/L.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One last thing though, and don't take it personally, but Patrick Peterson DOES NOT look like a good player at all. He looked soft as hell.

He's hit or miss. Was definitely a miss in the San Fran game. He's a rook. I am more than willing to give him some time to adjust to the NFL, especially considering the shortened season. I think he will bite your Niners in the ass in the coming years.

That said, kudos to your team. You guys are kicking ass this year. I always liked Harbaugh. Was very sad, as a Cards fan, to see him named as coach of the Niners.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
He's hit or miss. Was definitely a miss in the San Fran game. He's a rook. I am more than willing to give him some time to adjust to the NFL, especially considering the shortened season. I think he will bite your Niners in the ass in the coming years.

That said, kudos to your team. You guys are kicking ass this year. I always liked Harbaugh. Was very sad, as a Cards fan, to see him named as coach of the Niners.

They are not world beaters as you all saw vs. the Ravens, but i can say we are heading in the right direction. Always support your team win or lose and that's what I respect about some Cardinal fans like yourself. Good luck this week.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have posted no less than three times on the main board today.

If you violate the terms of our agreement again, I am taking the bet off the table. You are the only one who stands to lose in that case.

Hold your horses, bro. Your team has to win this game before your posting rights are reinstated...not beforehand.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he doesn't agree to this, I will permaban him if need be....

Seems only fair after negating on his bet.

He's now permastationed in the Smack Shack. If he ventures his welchy ass into the rest of the board, I'd not be opposed to permaban.

I gave him a VERY generous second chance bet, and he lost it. He needs to keep his posts in Smack Shack, and there alone.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
He's now permastationed in the Smack Shack. If he ventures his welchy ass into the rest of the board, I'd not be opposed to permaban.

I gave him a VERY generous second chance bet, and he lost it. He needs to keep his posts in Smack Shack, and there alone.

:cheers:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Come at me, bro!

Lmao! Enjoy your one and done in the playoffs, clown

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come at this, bro: Both the Saints and the Packers will pillage your poopy team. You can't ball control and under-turnover those kind of beasts. So enjoy your one year rental of the NFC West title. Oh, and don't show your face anywhere else on this board..especially when we take the division back next year.

Thanks for playing, nohard.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Come at this, bro: Both the Saints and the Packers will pillage your poopy team. You can't ball control and under-turnover those kind of beasts. So enjoy your one year rental of the NFC West title. Oh, and don't show your face anywhere else on this board..especially when we take the division back next year.

Congrats on the win, but man you guys are hilarious. Some of you are jumping up and down like you have won the Superbowl. I guess that game really meant a lot, especially when we'd won 5 in a row and your season was already over in October. LOL! Congrats on being 6-7 and still 2 games behind the Falcons and Lions. Still a LOSING team!

By the way, I was lurking in the gameday thread and damn, all you guys are a bunch of cry babies especially after Gore scored the TD. ALL OF YA'LL gave up! Damn grown men who can't even handle a football game or support your team when they are down--but all of you will talk tough after you barely scraped a win though. Act like you've won a big game before! Ohh wait...nevermind.

Win or lose, I can say that I support my team through and through and very proud of them. I am here to accept this loss like a man. On to the next one already! Catch us on MNF next week, playing a game between two teams that actually are relevant.

3 more games! good luck on trying to win that wild card spot! delusional people lol. I remember clearly all of you guys wanted to tank when you were a 1 win team. No faith whatsoever! Now, it's "top 5 defense this playoffs team that". The only people I respect on here are the ones who wanted to win at no matter the cost and most of you weren't about that at all! Don't even fake it like you've always believed. What a load of bull!

P.S. how much did you guys pay the refs? didn't know you can challenge a play after the ball was already snapped. Whiz clearly didn't throw the flag on time. We scored a TD on that play. Cheating zebras!

Last edited:
OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score

And both of them are not your team. You sound like an ESPN analyst, hopping on the biggest nuts you could find. Your team is the sorry ass Arizona Cardinals who have been rebuilding since 1970. 2011 seems to be going on track for you guys--another losing season to add to that poopy franchise resume. Your season was over back in Oct! LMAO!

Take the division back? get your ass back to the NFC East where you belong. You know how many division titles we have compared to you? 18 to 4 and 5 trophies. You team is a joke and the Niners runs the West. I am not even that excited or happy that the 49ers won the West this year--it just feels like "right" again. You should be expecting this every year from now on as long as Harbaugh is the coach.

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And both of them are not your team. You sound like an ESPN analyst, hopping on the biggest nuts you could find. Your team is the sorry ass Arizona Cardinals who have been rebuilding since 1970. 2011 seems to be going on track for you guys--another losing season to add to that poopy franchise resume. Your season was over back in Oct! LMAO!

Take the division back? get your ass back to the NFC East where you belong. You know how many division titles we have compared to you? 18 to 4 and 5 trophies. You team is a joke and the Niners runs the West. I am not even that excited or happy that the 49ers won the West this year--it just feels like "right" again. You should be expecting this every year from now on as long as Harbaugh is the coach.

Ah, the old "we used to be good" smack. Awesome.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
By the way, I was lurking in the gameday thread and damn, all you guys are a bunch of cry babies especially after Gore scored the TD.

P.S. how much did you guys pay the refs? didn't know you can challenge a play after the ball was already snapped. Whiz clearly didn't throw the flag on time. We scored a TD on that play. Cheating zebras!

Who is the cry baby? :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson