Come at me, bro

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
do you even understand docketts role in the defense?

BRR...I don't think gosoft can tell the difference between a football and a hockey puck.

Take this fool's analysis with a grain of salt. We're talking about the same guy who told us that Braylon Edwards is a much better wideout than Larry Fitzgerald.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
P.S. how much did you guys pay the refs? didn't know you can challenge a play after the ball was already snapped. Whiz clearly didn't throw the flag on time. We scored a TD on that play. Cheating zebras!

holy bitch-ass! what a baby.

is this niner team going to be the first NFC West team to lose their first playoff game?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The same role as every other 3-4 DE in the league and he's TERRIBLE! Can't stop the run, can't pressure the QB consistently.

Both of our DEs are head and shoulder better than that clown. In fact, he can't even carry Justin Smith's jockstrap.
3-4 DE's last job is to pressure QB. Their job is to soak up lineman and free up linebackers.

The whole league knows who dockett is, not so much with this guy you are talking about. I dont see you hating on campbell, is that because hes better than everyone on your D not named willis?

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
3-4 DE's last job is to pressure QB. Their job is to soak up lineman and free up linebackers.

The whole league knows who dockett is, not so much with this guy you are talking about. I dont see you hating on campbell, is that because hes better than everyone on your D not named willis?

"Let me start off by saying how much better Justin Smith was than any other 3-4 defensive end in 2010. In our grading scheme, we scored Smith a +44.9. That was an astonishing 29 points higher than the guy in second place. No other position had such a discrepancy between top and second place. Smith dominated the field."

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2011/05/14/justin-smith-hes-that-good/

Read it and weep. Justin Smith is even better this year. In fact, he's on Ngata's level in term of eliteness. Dockett is an overrated fool, and like I said, can't even sniff Justin Smith's jockstrap.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
That must be very sad for you.

Enjoy watching the playoffs from the couch this year. What's even more sad is that you found that out back in mid October. LMAO!

4 of your wins came against teams with a combined record of 11 wins. 1 against a rookie QB's first game, 1 against a Desean Jackson and Maclin-less and injured Vick Eagles, 2 against the worst team in the NFL.

Yet, the Cards are a legit team. HAHAHAHAHHA!

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll never understand people who troll other boards. I mean, I understand wasting time on your own board... we all do it... but having so little of a life that you actually waste time looking for opposing boards and go simply to antagonize and welch on bets and just act like a douche? gohard... I'm actually kind of glad the Niners are good if only so your life has some ray of sunshine in it because I have to assume you're just a collasal 40 year old virgin who's about to go blind from chronic masturbation and probably thinks breasts feel like bags of sand.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
I'll never understand people who troll other boards. I mean, I understand wasting time on your own board... we all do it... but having so little of a life that you actually waste time looking for opposing boards and go simply to antagonize and welch on bets and just act like a douche? gohard... I'm actually kind of glad the Niners are good if only so your life has some ray of sunshine in it because I have to assume you're just a collasal 40 year old virgin who's about to go blind from chronic masturbation and probably thinks breasts feel like bags of sand.

LOL you're the one with over 27,00 posts on an internet forum, dude. Speak for yourself. I don't think I even have that much combined at any point in my internet life.

You guys help entertain me while I am sitting here at work. Thank you.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

I think it's more complex than that, you wanna know what I think? You wanna know what I think happened man?
First of all to understand who blowhard is, you have understand who blowhard was...
Now Bowhard was born to root for a three legged bitch of a team, Blowhard was always ashamed of this man, and then right after that Blowhard was adopted by this man: Mike Singletary, a small time blitz runner, non belt wearing troll promoter. So he gets Blowhard into trolling and the next thing you know Blowhard is good, I mean he is damn good man.
But then...they pinned him against his brother, Ninernuts. Blowhard said " No way man, that's my brother man I can't troll Ninernuts!" and Mike made him troll anyways. Then Blowhard trolled his own brother to death, and he was like "That's it" and he cancelled all his trolling...and he started doing crack...and he freeeeaked out! And then in a rage he collapsed and his heart could no longer be...wow, man, wow.

Attachments

• gotard.jpeg
    gotard.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I think it's more complex than that, you wanna know what I think? You wanna know what I think happened man?
First of all to understand who blowhard is, you have understand who blowhard was...
Now Bowhard was born to root for a three legged bitch of a team, Blowhard was always ashamed of this man, and then right after that Blowhard was adopted by this man: Mike Singletary, a small time blitz runner, non belt wearing troll promoter. So he gets Blowhard into trolling and the next thing you know Blowhard is good, I mean he is damn good man.
But then...they pinned him against his brother, Ninernuts. Blowhard said " No way man, that's my brother man I can't troll Ninernuts!" and Mike made him troll anyways. Then Blowhard trolled his own brother to death, and he was like "That's it" and he cancelled all his trolling...and he started doing crack...and he freeeeaked out! And then in a rage he collapsed and his heart could no longer be...wow, man, wow.

Wow, you put way to much thought into that POS. :)

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I see you're hard at work in your mom's basement.

Attachments

• imagesCAER06FH.jpg
    imagesCAER06FH.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 84

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL you're the one with over 27,00 posts on an internet forum, dude. Speak for yourself. I don't think I even have that much combined at any point in my internet life.

dude if that's the case... find better entertainment. there's lots of it on the internet... your hairy palms and wadded up tissue next to your bed... er... desk at work... is proof positive of that.

seriously... if I ever found myself with even 10 posts on an opposing team's board... which i promised to quit if I lost a bet and then came back to after I lost, I'd have killed myself by now. don't you have any self-respect?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Enjoy watching the playoffs from the couch this year. What's even more sad is that you found that out back in mid October.

LMAO!

4 of your wins came against teams with a combined record of 11 wins. 1 against a rookie QB's first game, 1 against a Desean Jackson and Maclin-less and injured Vick Eagles, 2 against the worst team in the NFL.

Yet, the Cards are a legit team. HAHAHAHAHHA!

4 of your wins came against teams with a combined record of 13 wins, and you've only played the Rams once. Not counting the 5 win Eagles, either.

Plus we beat your ass, and beat the Cowboys who beat your ass. You held on to tiny leads, and we blew big leads against the Ravens, Giants, Stupid Hawks and Redskins early in the season. That's basically the difference between our two teams, blowhard. Edit: Oh wait, you blew out the Bucs, which is what everyone is doing. It's like the girl who gives it up on prom night, only she's got a prom every other week. Hang your hat on that one, why don't you.

But it's ok. You'll be bounced from the playoffs in the first round, and will be no better off than the Cards...except that our team is on the upswing while your team will be trying to continue to ride Harbaugh's fire before it cools off and you tune him out.

Thanks for keeping the division title warm for us next year. We'll be owning it for about 5 straight.

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dude if that's the case... find better entertainment. there's lots of it on the internet... your hairy palms and wadded up tissue next to your bed... er... desk at work... is proof positive of that.

seriously... if I ever found myself with even 10 posts on an opposing team's board... which i promised to quit if I lost a bet and then came back to after I lost, I'd have killed myself by now. don't you have any self-respect?

Threaten to quit, lose a bet to banish him to the smack shack only, welching on said bet, getting sent back with his tail between his legs, MAKING ANOTHER BET, popping into the main forum the week of the game despite still banished, losing the bet and so far he's been keeping his grumbling and tears to the Smack Shack where he permanently belongs now.

I just want to set the record straight here with what level of :billthecat: we are dealing with.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Man, I've been messing with you guys all day, can't you see that? Stop taking everything so personally.

As of Dec 13, 2011, all the hurdles to build a 1 billion dollar 49ers stadium in Santa Clara have been resolved. We offcially start the prep work next month then groundbreaking will begin in April 2012. I will be living 10 minutes away from the new place. So happy right now I don't fight anymore. Let's make peace.

WOOOOOOOOOOO!:D

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
congratulations on the first time being relevant in 8 years. Enjoy it while its hot. Act like youve been there before.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you'll have a stadium in which you won't beat us for probably 5 years.

Enjoy your last shot at glory this postseason. Harbaugh will be tuned out quickly next season.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
So you'll have a stadium in which you won't beat us for probably 5 years.

Enjoy your last shot at glory this postseason. Harbaugh will be tuned out quickly next season.

Yea, maybe we'll start next season 1-6....Yikes!

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Yea, maybe we'll start next season 1-6....Yikes!

You mean like you started last season 0-5?

Man, pick an emotional state ok Sybil? I mean its good to see you in this manic high spike, but 2 years ago you were crying, depressed and talking about how you were "Quitting the message board." I'm glad that the Niners are winning and it means so much to you, we dont have to worry about you throwing yourself off the golden gate after each loss.

You go on and on and on about how terrible the Cardinals are. Dude, you guys sucked so bad against us in the redzone, you cant score, so what are you gonna do when you go against playoff defenses? If the Cardinals are so pathetic and suck so bad, why didn't you beat us? If the Niners are as far ahead as the Cards as you claim, then you should have been able to play your backups to beat our team that is starting a bunch of rookies and backups. Think before you type your nonsensical bologna ok?

Keep talking trash coward. I know you're tired of referencing stuff the 9ers did when you were still in diapers and you'd actually like to witness some greatness in person, I totally understand that because I'm a Cardinal fan and nope, my team has no rings. Get some new material Sybil. Do you really need to constantly mock people on a message board to make yourself feel good? And dont give me that; "Derr it's all in good fun" or "I'm just messing around." Bull crap. You pull that same coward act everytime someone really lets you have it, you dont even have the balls to stand up for yourself you have to go to the good old::: HEY I JUS KEEDING U GUYS! It wasn't in good fun when you were crying like a little bitch 2 years ago whining about how persecuted you are on this board and how you were leaving forever (oh wait I forgot, you welched on that too right flake?). It wasn't in good fun because you didn't have the balls to create this thread until your team was 5-1 and ours was 1-5 right welcher? Why didn't you ask us to "come at you" in september? Oh wait, we all know why... And finally ofcourse, It wasn't in good fun when you made a bet, LOST and then welched on your bet because you couldn't pass up the opportunity to talk some more trash. I guess when that's all you have you gotta take your shots when you can.

Last edited: