Come at me, bro

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah, the old "we used to be good" smack. Awesome.

He sounds just like all the other sore losers I encountered at the stadium yesterday.

Cardinals fans can accept that it took us half the year to turn our season around, yet Niners fans can't accept that 1. they got beat yesterday and 2. Alex Smith is driving that team to No Where Land. One and done in the playoffs. Mark it down.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
And both of them are not your team. You sound like an ESPN analyst, hopping on the biggest nuts you could find. Your team is the sorry ass Arizona Cardinals who have been rebuilding since 1970. 2011 seems to be going on track for you guys--another losing season to add to that poopy franchise resume. Your season was over back in Oct! LMAO!

Take the division back? get your ass back to the NFC East where you belong. You know how many division titles we have compared to you? 18 to 4 and 5 trophies. You team is a joke and the Niners runs the West. I am not even that excited or happy that the 49ers won the West this year--it just feels like "right" again. You should be expecting this every year from now on as long as Harbaugh is the coach.

********. Your team has been the red-headed stepchild of the division since 2003. It can't just feel "right" for you. All your team is going to do is embarrass the rest of our division in the playoffs by being annihilated in the first round. You think Alex Smith is mentally tough enough to handle playoff pressure? You think peg-leg Frank Gore will be healthy enough to make it to the postseason?

I look forward to the 9ers "rewarding" Alex Smith wit that long extension he deserves so we can watch him NOT move the ball down field for 5+ more seasons.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Enjoy your time in the smack shack, I hope you welch again and get bounced like your team just did, have a nice day. :)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the win, but man you guys are hilarious. Some of you are jumping up and down like you have won the Superbowl. I guess that game really meant a lot, especially when we'd won 5 in a row and your season was already over in October. LOL! Congrats on being 6-7 and still 2 games behind the Falcons and Lions. Still a LOSING team!

By the way, I was lurking in the gameday thread and damn, all you guys are a bunch of cry babies especially after Gore scored the TD. ALL OF YA'LL gave up! Damn grown men who can't even handle a football game or support your team when they are down--but all of you will talk tough after you barely scraped a win though. Act like you've won a big game before! Ohh wait...nevermind.

Win or lose, I can say that I support my team through and through and very proud of them. I am here to accept this loss like a man. On to the next one already! Catch us on MNF next week, playing a game between two teams that actually are relevant.

3 more games! good luck on trying to win that wild card spot! delusional people lol. I remember clearly all of you guys wanted to tank when you were a 1 win team. No faith whatsoever! Now, it's "top 5 defense this playoffs team that". The only people I respect on here are the ones who wanted to win at no matter the cost and most of you weren't about that at all! Don't even fake it like you've always believed. What a load of bull!

P.S. how much did you guys pay the refs? didn't know you can challenge a play after the ball was already snapped. Whiz clearly didn't throw the flag on time. We scored a TD on that play. Cheating zebras!

youve been getting phantom calls all year, lets talk about those rigs.

Noone here wanted us to tank.

Keep gloating about your first winning record in over 10 years, makes you look cool.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
youve been getting phantom calls all year, lets talk about those rigs.

Noone here wanted us to tank.

Keep gloating about your first winning record in over 10 years, makes you look cool.

You seriously don't know what you are talking about.We've been getting ripped by refs all year. It's not even our team. Refs have been atrocious this year all through the NFL. That challenge ruling yesterday was BS. Let's admit to that for the sake of honesty. It was a 14 point turnaround but it wasn't the reason we lost the game. We had plenty of chances to win before and after that but didn't convert.

Like I said, I accept that we lost and have already moved on. You guys don't have to get personal with me. You won the game and should be happy, isn't that enough?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You seriously don't know what you are talking about.We've been getting ripped by refs all year. It's not even our team. Refs have been atrocious this year all through the NFL. That challenge ruling yesterday was BS. Let's admit to that for the sake of honesty. It was a 14 point turnaround but it wasn't the reason we lost the game. We had plenty of chances to win before and after that but didn't convert.

Like I said, I accept that we lost and have already moved on. You guys don't have to get personal with me. You won the game and should be happy, isn't that enough?

You might want to look back through your posting history. You'll discover just who got personal with who first. Or just look through this thread. As for the challenge ruling, it was in no way BS - let's admit to that for the sake of honesty.

Steve

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know how many division titles we have compared to you?

That comparison only makes sense if you compare NFC West titles for the time period that both teams (Cards/Niners) have been in the same division. Obviously before 2002 the Arizona Cardinals could not have won any NFC West titles.

NFC West division titles since realignment:

Seattle 5
Arizona 2
San Fran 2
St. Louis 1

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
No matter how much you hate on the Niners, we will always be a top 5 franchise in the league while your Cardinals rank at the bottom 3. Before Warner got there, you guys were undoubtedly the worst franchise in all of sports. Now, it's all coming back around. I mean, just take a look at your pitiful history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arizona_Cardinals_seasons

It's no wonder you guys take pride in HATING other teams instead of loving your own.

Jim Harbaugh
NFC West Champs
New 1 billion dollar stadium by late 2014

Man, life is GREAT for 49ers fans right now :D

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
No matter how much you hate on the Niners, we will always be a top 5 franchise in the league while your Cardinals rank at the bottom 3. Before Warner got there, you guys were undoubtedly the worst franchise in all of sports. Now, it's all coming back around. I mean, just take a look at your pitiful history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arizona_Cardinals_seasons

It's no wonder you guys take pride in HATING other teams instead of loving your own.

Jim Harbaugh
NFC West Champs
New 1 billion dollar stadium by late 2014

Man, life is GREAT for 49ers fans right now :D

You must be registered for see images
LMAO, I (and a whole bunch of Cardinal fans) gave props to a niner fan up in our Cardinal forum, you know, the one that your littlel poobutt can't post in anymore.
claphat.gif

He congratulated us on the win, showed some class, and doesn't appear to be a bet welching, no heart having, chumpstain kind of troll.
It's not frisco fans I have a problem with, it's wack ass fans I have a problem with....I mean who welches like that? And infront of all to see? That's some hard core welching...your guilty of it and I have found the mug shot of you to prove it. You love you some grape welches!

Secondly, I propose to the good people of this Forum, that we rename the smack shack in Gohard's honor. I believe I have found a good name. The "Welchman Cabin"... where the suckers stay!

Attachments

• gohard.jpeg
    gohard.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 76
  • newname.jpeg
    newname.jpeg
    16.6 KB · Views: 74
OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
LMAO, I (and a whole bunch of Cardinal fans) gave props to a niner fan up in our Cardinal forum, you know, the one that your littlel poobutt can't post in anymore.
claphat.gif

He congratulated us on the win, showed some class, and doesn't appear to be a bet welching, no heart having, chumpstain kind of troll.
It's not frisco fans I have a problem with, it's wack ass fans I have a problem with....I mean who welches like that? And infront of all to see? That's some hard core welching...your guilty of it and I have found the mug shot of you to prove it. You love you some grape welches!

Secondly, I propose to the good people of this Forum, that we rename the smack shack in Gohard's honor. I believe I have found a good name. The "Welchman Cabin"... where the suckers stay!

Nah, you guys just want opposing fans to suck up to you all. I am not like that. I talk about the game and other things that will hurt your feelings a little bit about being a Cards fan. It's all in good fun, but I guess a lot you can't take that.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
And one wonders where the term Whiner comes from.

SF's ass was kicked pure and simple!

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
And one wonders where the term Whiner comes from.

SF's ass was kicked pure and simple!

HAHAHAAHAHHA 2 point loss away from home = ass kicked

LMAO delusional cards fans

10-3 vs. 6-7

that's all that matters right now

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
HAHAHAAHAHHA 2 point loss away from home = ass kicked

LMAO delusional cards fans

10-3 vs. 6-7

that's all that matters right now

The only thing that is delusional Whiner is that you can't accept the "FACT" that your teams ass was kicked!

BTW, you're not the only one that can read message boards.
The main Whiner board imploded so hard it shut down for hours.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
The only thing that is delusional Whiner is that you can't accept the "FACT" that your teams ass was kicked!

BTW, you're not the only one that can read message boards.
The main Whiner board imploded so hard it shut down for hours.

lol who posts on the main 49ers board anyway? that's there for the fairweather fans

try 49erswebzone.com

man. you guys take things too seriously here. live life. have fun. be happy, dude. I got no real beef with any of you guys.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
That picture is disturbing on so many levels none of which have anything to do with football.

It explains a lot.

Point is Niners fans always have fun while Cards fans do nothing but hate on others. I mean when a team has a character like Dockett as one of the faces of the franchise and then call themselves "Birdgang" is just the epitome of low class.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Point is Niners fans always have fun while Cards fans do nothing but hate on others. I mean when a team has a character like Dockett as one of the faces of the franchise and then call themselves "Birdgang" is just the epitome of low class.

:biglaugh:

I would take NINE 0 over any Whiner every day of the week and twice on Sunday,

And so would the Whiners!

Low class? Have you looked in the mirror lately?

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It's so good of you to do all your shwag ass trolling in the smack shack, where losers like you get banished. That loss must have really hurt, I guess the Steeler game is gonna **** you up in the head too, maybe you can go troll their board after that ass whoopin. Man, chumps like you never seem to quit, hiding behind your lil keyboard, dealing poorly with your fustrations and then saying it's the other way around. You have no QB to compete in the play offs, and our 7 round QB just took your defense to school the entire second half, if we suck sooo bad, wait for the playoffs, your frauds and it will be fun to watch. Your sauce is weak and your smack is grade school, your pants are on the ground.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
:biglaugh:

I would take NINE 0 over any Whiner every day of the week and twice on Sunday,

And so would the Whiners!

Low class? Have you looked in the mirror lately?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the same 9-0 with 38 tackles and 2.5 sacks this year? The word "delusional" comes to mind once again.

Players on our defense that I would take over Dockett:

Willis
Justin Smith
Carlos Rogers
Bowman
Ray McDonald
Dashon Goldson
Aldon Smith

All will probably make the Pro Bowl this year over the loud mouth twitter fiend Dockett.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
gohard is like a teenager girl who pretends to attempt suicide for attention. Havent you made your final bow on here like 15 times?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the same 9-0 with 38 tackles and 2.5 sacks this year? The word "delusional" comes to mind once again.

Players on our defense that I would take over Dockett:

Willis
Justin Smith
Carlos Rogers
Bowman
Ray McDonald
Dashon Goldson
Aldon Smith

All will probably make the Pro Bowl this year over the loud mouth twitter fiend Dockett.

do you even understand docketts role in the defense?

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
do you even understand docketts role in the defense?

The same role as every other 3-4 DE in the league and he's TERRIBLE! Can't stop the run, can't pressure the QB consistently.

Both of our DEs are head and shoulder better than that clown. In fact, he can't even carry Justin Smith's jockstrap.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
The same role as every other 3-4 DE in the league and he's TERRIBLE! Can't stop the run, can't pressure the QB consistently.

Both of our DEs are head and shoulder better than that clown. In fact, he can't even carry Justin Smith's jockstrap.

Copy/paste this exact post and e-mail it to 100 football scouts.

Guarantee they all come back with a simple response of, "LOL!"

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson