Colin Opening His Show Talking About Kingsbury

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is football. I long ago had to make peace with the fact that I likely wouldn’t want anyone associated with the nfl in my personal circle.

So you’re saying you wouldn’t want the following;

Tyreke hill
Kareem hunt
Sean Payton
Davante adams
Jerry jeudy
Alvin kamara
Bud dupree
Richard Sherman
Marshon lattimer
Marcus maye
Melvin gordon
Quinnen williams
OBJ
Xavien howard
Leonard fournette
What did Quinnen do?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FWIW she said nothing about hot seat but Mina Kimes on NFL show on ESPN said moreso than any other offense in the NFL Kliff Kingsbury's offense is about talent, my guy has to beat your guy and that's why getting D Hop back is so important. We see lots of zone this year, in fact my fantasy app says we see more zone than any other team in the NFL, but D Hop gives us a guy who you can't cover 1 on 1 he gets open, and if you play zone he'll find the opening and get there.

The question of course is will Kyler see it and get him the ball?

Orlovsky and Keyshawn were predicting that Zach will also benefit greatly.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm going to say something here and it likely will not be received well lol

We don't need a head coach to be our offensive coordinator. We need a offensive coordinator who Kyler Murray can flourish under

We need someone who worked successfully with Russell Wilson

Someone who knows how to gel an offensive line with Kyler Murray's play style in an NFL setting. Someone who can design more than one option in a option.
Someone who has hot routes, deep routes and designed comebacks all accounted for in a single play allowing Murray to freestyle or scramble. Someone who doesn't get his ideas from Madden 2017.
We watched Wilson kick our ass for years, sure would be nice to return the favor
Maybe a person like this has not been born yet. But I do agree with you on this: We don't need a head coach to be our offensive coordinator. Too much work for one person to handle.

Reactions: PJ1

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I wondered if Payton and Kyler may've crossed paths back in the day when Payton was working as QB coach of the Cowboys, but that was a really, really long time ago.

LOL at this part of Payton's PFR page:

You must be registered for see images attach
Think he used the “I have taken a discarded short QB” line on the kid who quarterbacked Liberty Christian”??? ;)

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you’ve been a fan for 58 years, and have suffered throughout 95% of that time, I would hire the damn devil if it meant we had a chance to win before they put me in the ground.
I’m at 34 and still not there yet lol

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
This is an interesting idea. @SoonerLou @Crimson Warrior what is the opinion on Heupel in Sooner Country?

Heupel is a coache's son right @SoonerLou? Super smart QB... in fact the last one to win a national championship at OU.

What always struck me about Josh was how successful he was in D1 without a lot of physical talent. Quite limited physically in fact.

90% of Huepel's incredible college success was attributable to his football intellect.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I don’t see MB and Sean meshing. If there wasn’t enough “bourbon in phoenix” for BA, there is no room for SP.

SP is my kind of scum. I have stories that I can’t share, but I will say the dude works hard and plays hard.

I’d take him over KK right now.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Heupel is a coache's son right @SoonerLou? Super smart QB... in fact the last one to win a national championship at OU.

What always struck me about Josh was how successful he was in D1 without a lot of physical talent. Quite limited physically in fact.

90% of Huepel's incredible college success was attributable to his football intellect.
Good coach and program builder.

However, if we move on from Kliff I prefer an NFL guy.