Coffee Thread

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coffee's drinkers unite! Do you drink coffee? I do.

Every morning I drink either 1) two espress shots over ice with a little nonfat milk to color it, and/or half a pot of Illy coffee I make at home.

In the winter, I drink the Illy coffee hot, and in the summer, I make it the night before, stick in the fridge over night, and then add ice and milk for iced coffee in the morning.

Also, the breakfast sandwiches from Starbacks are not bad.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coffee's drinkers unite! Do you drink coffee? I do.

Never. My work offers all of these gourmet coffees for free at work, but I can't get myself to drink it.

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ben and Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch is the best ice cream ever!!

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Trader Joes has a 5 country Organic Espresso Roast that rocks.

I use an espresso pot.
You must be registered for see images

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Every morning I drink either 1) two espresso shots over ice with a little 1% milk to color it and a shake of sugar, and/or half a pot of Illy coffee I make at home.

In the winter, I drink the Illy coffee hot, and in the summer, I make it the night before, stick in the fridge over night, and then add ice and milk for iced coffee in the morning.

(Seriously, I only had to change that much to make it my routine. Youre starting to scare me Mulls.)

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it's some fru-fru iced/blended thing with a ton of milk, sugar & other flavors covered in whipped cream, yes.

Otherwise, never.

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every morning I drink either 1) two espresso shots over ice with a little 1% milk to color it and a shake of sugar, and/or half a pot of Illy coffee I make at home.

(Seriously, I only had to change that much to make it my routine. Youre starting to scare me Mulls.)
Whoa.

:twilight zone:

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I once had a teen employee of Starbucks want to charge me extra for me adding the milk that they have sitting out. I told her if she could show me where on the "drink price board" it says I have to pay for the milk, I would pay it. Then, I left.

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The coffee place called Lavazza has something called a blendissima or whatever. Espresso, chocolate hazelnut gelato, "shake mix", ice, and sweetened condensed milk. Disappointingly good.

I stay away from the Rasberry Frappalucci at Starbucks. Gross.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love coffee. Starbucks is pretty good, but I prefer smaller, mom and pop type coffee shops. But, I really like mocha fraps with a shot of espresso at Starbucks...about the only thing I get there.

I take creamer in my coffee, but not sugar. I can drink it black, if need be, but I prefer a bit of half & half.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I like Dunkin Donuts coffee or McDonalds.... yeah I suck

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like Dunkin Donuts coffee or McDonalds.... yeah I suck
You're so funny...you like b-rate coffee, you adore grocery store tub macaroni--yet you won't drink anything but brewed iced tea & made from scratch ranch...Your palate can't decide if it's trailer or pretentious!

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You're so funny...you like b-rate coffee, you adore grocery store tub macaroni--yet you won't drink anything but brewed iced tea & made from scratch ranch...Your palate can't decide if it's trailer or pretentious!

Actually according to consumer reports, both McDonalds and DD rated out in the top 3 in taste and quality while Starbucks came in about the middle.

My love for tub macaroni salad comes from the small sliver of white trash in me from my mother's side. It is the opposite end of the gated community spectrum of my youth

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually according to consumer reports, both McDonalds and DD rated out in the top 3 in taste and quality while Starbucks came in about the middle.

My love for tub macaroni salad comes from the small sliver of white trash in me from my mother's side. It is the opposite end of the gated community spectrum of my youth
Not being a coffee drinker, I wouldn't know this. McDonald's coffee? Really? I believe DD, no problem...but McDonald's? Weird.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Coffee makes me poop.

A lot.

God bless it!

And Ryans right, DD and Mickys coffee is tastier than Starbucks. Whoever said Starbucks coffee tastes burnt is right on. Its like they roast those beans to point where they dont have to grind them anymore. Just scrape up the ash and start a brewin!

I usually go fancy shmancy though and get the espresso shots. I dont like much regular brewed coffee anymore. I roll the Illy in the french press at home, as I cant spring for an espresso maker yet, but it sufices.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Mulli! I just put tomorrows Illy in the fridge! Mine'll be colder than yours in the morning!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard