Chris Paul enters COVID Protocol

SunsFanFirst

Veteran
Reaction score
There is also the possibility CP3 and that coach lied about being vaccinated.

Also we still dont know for sure CP3 has covid.. for all we know his shoulder is whats keeping him out and covid is the excuse for holding him out

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Also we still dont know for sure CP3 has covid.. for all we know his shoulder is whats keeping him out and covid is the excuse for holding him out

I'd be stunned if they used Covid as an excuse over his shoulder... which looked just fine and dandy as he went scorched earth on the Nuggets.

SunsFanFirst

Veteran
Reaction score
I'd be stunned if they used Covid as an excuse over his shoulder... which looked just fine and dandy as he went scorched earth on the Nuggets.
What if he needs surgery and is out for the rest of the season.. covid buys them an excuse to keep the Clippers having to prepare for him. Anyway it could be any number of reasons he is being held out is the point.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What if he needs surgery and is out for the rest of the season.. covid buys them an excuse to keep the Clippers having to prepare for him. Anyway it could be any number of reasons he is being held out is the point.

what have you seen that would suggest he needs surgery? he looked incredible in the last series.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Interesting in the comparison of the two.

Both Paul and this coach were vaccinated.
However this coach was not considered to be fully vaccinated because he was not two weeks beyond the vaccination (I assume the immune response is not fully kicked in yet).
Paul is vaccinated and beyond the two week window (I am assuming).
You have to wonder if the vaccine itself can cause a positive result. Don't know.

Oh well. We will know about game two in an hour.
If he got one of the mRNA vaccines that’s not how it works. Those vaccines inhibit the proteins of the virus so they can’t attach, it’s not an injection of small amounts of the virus like a lot of last vaccines. So the mRNA vaccines shouldn’t show positive on a test.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Cmon. Why do people think everyone else is lying? Believe what people say unless you have concrete reasons not to do so.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If he got one of the mRNA vaccines that’s not how it works. Those vaccines inhibit the proteins of the virus so they can’t attach, it’s not an injection of small amounts of the virus like a lot of last vaccines. So the mRNA vaccines shouldn’t show positive on a test.
Good to know. Thanks.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and for all those who are thinking "Cheese WANTS him to be out longer just so he can be right!", I'm literally pushing a work call ten minutes just so I can listen to the update in a couple minutes, hoping to be proven wrong and Paul announced out of the protocol!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
and for all those who are thinking "Cheese WANTS him to be out longer just so he can be right!", I'm literally pushing a work call ten minutes just so I can listen to the update in a couple minutes, hoping to be proven wrong and Paul announced out of the protocol!
For the record, I don't think that AT ALL. I think you 100% want him to play as soon as possible.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Don't think anyone thinks that. You just have the typical Suns fan "the basketball gods are against us" syndrome, which we all suffer from to a certain extent.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
LOL

Someone on reddit claims that their kid got a jersey signed by CP3 today outside the practice facility.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
How do you guys think we’ll play in game 2 without CP3?

If we can somehow win this will be sooo demoralizing for LA, especially if Paul comes back for game 3!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From Kellan Olson.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score

If we can somehow win this will be sooo demoralizing for LA, especially if Paul comes back for game 3!
Gonna need more of the same. Can’t expect another 40 point triple double from Book but some of the other guys are going to really have to step up. That and do a better job of guarding the three point line.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm expecting Kawhi back as well in Los Angeles.

SunsFanFirst

Veteran
Reaction score
Cmon. Why do people think everyone else is lying? Believe what people say unless you have concrete reasons not to do so.
Because I work with a former NFL player who laughed at me for believing the injury reports. Said a lot of the time players are missing games for other reasons than whats listed on the injury report.

CP3 very well may have tested positive. I hope so as that will mean he will be back real soon. I just dont see the harm in considering the alternatives, like we are being lied to (it happens more than we realize).

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson