Chris Paul enters COVID Protocol

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Game 4.. man.. hopefully he makes it in time for the sweep..

sweep would be beautiful, but i'll take any kind of series W. If we win tomorrow, getting us 2 Ws without CP3, I think if he was even out until Game 5, we'd still win this in 7.

Tomorrow night's a huge game.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jesus this terrible take again. It’s like you’ve read nothing about how Covid is so easily transmittable, even when asymptomatic when you can pass it to ten people who might come into contact with people at risk and kill them. I mean you’d have to be living in a hole in the ground to not know this by now.

Stop fighting about COVID

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
My dad died of covid. 90% chance he contracted it from one of our family (we all got it around the same time). We are glad we don't know which of us it was.

Anyone see Chris hug his mom after the game? He might not be in danger, but she could be. Glad he was vaccinated. Makes everything tons less dangerous for everyone.
I’m so sorry for your loss. But what you share is an incredibly difficult lesson for all of us. Thank you for sharing it despite your grief.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I made one post.

You made your post after I already said to stop fighting about it.

This is my least favorite thread ever on this board between the COVID and the poo posting

You want P&R or thread high jacking? We got it all

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
sweep would be beautiful, but i'll take any kind of series W. If we win tomorrow, getting us 2 Ws without CP3, I think if he was even out until Game 5, we'd still win this in 7.

Tomorrow night's a huge game.

well just listening to these players it seems every next game is huge to then. Sounds like a bunch of guys that got hit in the mouth and don’t want it to happen again.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just announced that the Suns will give a roster update at 5 pm.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
I looked at real examples of how long players were out earlier this year, and I reached the conclusion that there is no chance in hell Paul is cleared for game 2. Game three might be questionable as well. Hope I am wrong, but I don't think that I am. Suns should be ready to go without CP3 until game four.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I looked at real examples of how long players were out earlier this year, and I reached the conclusion that there is no chance in hell Paul is cleared for game 2. Game three might be questionable as well. Hope I am wrong, but I don't think that I am. Suns should be ready to go without CP3 until game four.
Are those players you researched vaccinated when they had it?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are those players you researched vaccinated when they had it?

you guys keep asking this, but I'm not sure why you think it matters all that much. Dude has Covid. All we know for sure about someone with Covid, vaxed or not, is they test positive for it like someone who's not and the advice for vaxxed Covid people generally is still to quarantine for 10 days.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
you guys keep asking this, but I'm not sure why you think it matters all that much. Dude has Covid. All we know for sure about someone with Covid, vaxed or not, is they test positive for it like someone who's not and the advice for vaxxed Covid people generally is still to quarantine for 10 days.

I guess the hope is that being vaccinated helps test negative two days in a row sooner. I am hoping for the same thing, but there is no data to research and see if it's likely or not.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess the hope is that being vaccinated helps test negative two days in a row sooner. I am hoping for the same thing, but there is no data to research and see if it's likely or not.

that's where I'm at. Until someone shows this theory has actually played out before, it seems more like wishful thinking than anything else. Especially since the ONE case we have seen a vaxxed guy get Covid, he missed 6 games, which is about two full weeks.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I
im no doctor but it has to do with viral load and the chances of being contagious.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
that's where I'm at. Until someone shows this theory has actually played out before, it seems more like wishful thinking than anything else. Especially since the ONE case we have seen a vaxxed guy get Covid, he missed 6 games, which is about two full weeks.
You keep thinking in absolutes and I’m trying to figure out why.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You keep thinking in absolutes and I’m trying to figure out why.
Maybe bc there’s zero evidence on one side and the vaxxed coach on the other. On a scale it would tilt pretty heavy in an obvious direction.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
I

im no doctor but it has to do with viral load and the chances of being contagious.

Theoretically, that's correct, but the problem is that there is no data to look at. I honestly just wanted to find out what a realistic time-frame for CP3 to return is, and I can't get anywhere since there are no examples to look at.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Theoretically, that's correct, but the problem is that there is no data to look at. I honestly just wanted to find out what a realistic time-frame for CP3 to return is, and I can't get anywhere since there are no examples to look at.
They keep bringing up the coach but I’m waiting for some information that shows their situations are similar. Only thing that is the same is that they were vaccinated.

I myself remember him getting it I just don’t remember any details.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave