Chiefs at Cardinals gameday thread 9-11-22

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s what you call it? I call it plays that should have been called hours ago and get the offense moving. Why wait till the blowout to get more creative? KK is an idiot Ertz still has zero targets and never tried a short passing game to get the ball moving until we are down 30 lol…

They weren't playing this defense earlier they're just giving us that throw and he's taking it

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Stepped away to FaceTime with family for the past hour…holy smokes. This is embarrassing.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That's a stink that destroys a season/regime

We're just at the place now where everyone sucks and needs to take a bite of this excrement sandwich.

Hate for it to happen at all, but if this team needs to learn a lesson like this, best week 1 then at 7-0 and watch it all come apart.
This. KCs in a different stratosphere than us. Looks like the players and coaches believed it before the game like we did. Move on. Just like app state 22-23 year olds beating a whole bunch of freshman yesterday. It's not really an upset. Same here. It's expected.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Neither Keim, Kliff nor Kyler deserved extensions and this is why.

Everybody was sure stoked to give Kyler a quarter of a billion

Reactions: TJ

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Oh please, the Chief's roster is the team Murray wishes he was on lol
I highly doubt he will accept and embrace Andy Reid's tough love. Mahomes sat out his first year and worked a lot on his mechanics & footwork during the time. He looked a completely different player when he started for the Chiefs compared to who he was at Texas Tech. I don't think Murray would have done the same with his work habit. Overall, I don't think Kingsberry put much effort and emphasis on QB fundamentals, though I think he is a great play designer.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Simmons isn’t going to another team & light it up. He’s a linear athlete that struggles to change directions because he has clunky ass legs at where a position you desperately need to. No DC will turn him into a quality player.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's actually doing the right thing the RB's are uncovered so why throw into coverage. The Chiefs are giving him that. Even Romo is pointing that out the problem is we're down 30 not that Kyler is taking the gimme throws now.

Obviously not going to win that way but it is the right thing to do take the wide open guy unless someone else gets open downfield.
KC is giving us that stuff to run the clock

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is he really THAT talented? He’s clunky as hell which equates to no fluidity.

he's tall and fast. As a TE yeah that is interesting. As a LB/S it is not translating. he's contantly overrunning plays or taking the wrong angle etc just awful

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
he's tall and fast. As a TE yeah that is interesting. As a LB/S it is not translating. he's contantly overrunning plays or taking the wrong angle etc just awful
He can’t rotate his hips. Any change of direction and f’d. So he should be jamming his receiver… but he’s in zone so he can’t…

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I really cannot think of a worse way to begin a season than getting thrashed at home. In addition, this “effort” appears to resemble the playoff debacle at LA.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose