Chiefs at Cardinals gameday thread 9-11-22

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I haven't seen this mentioned, but I may well have missed it.

But the defense has switched fully to 4-3. That's why Simmons is always on the field and come move around depending on the situation. Zach Allen is playing DE and has looked good there.

Also Simmons has sucked. Like worse than game 1 as a rookie sucked. He's looked absolutely awful.

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
Pathetic on every level. Gutless performance rivaling the 2021 WC game. It doesn't matter how many 5'7 guys or old men you add to the roster -- 0 playmakers. 0.

Ol' Kyler Kolb commanding the offense today.

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
There was every indication that we would lose this game.
I had no idea it would be this bad.
This team is undisciplined, unprepared and apparently far inferior to KC in every way.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Go back and watch VJ's presser prior to the game, he did not even pretend that his defense could stop the Chiefs, matter of fact he didn't even imply they could stop them once. VJ is screwed with the talent he has on this defense, and then consider it's a 17 game season which means our second string talented defense is going to be third stringers later on

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be fair Murray has never had the NFL coaching that Mahomes has had all his career…

You’re right he had a coach and the system installed thats supposed to be perfect for him… To make his transition easier he already knew the offense before he even set foot on the field.

He didn’t have to adjust to an actual NFL O like mahomes.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose