Chandler Jones Extension Market

Proximo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
How did Murray not win this!? 5 TDs including a running one has happened 6 times ever in an opening week. I’m sure Stanford stats have been done a million times

It's about the NFL spreading the hype. They did not want two players from the same team getting both awards, and they want to pump up the team in the LA market.

Shane

Current STAR
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently confirmed on The radio this AM that he 100% asked for a trade in the off season

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Oh, and he confirmed himself that the Cardinals haven't even discussed the contract at all. Incredible.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Krangthebrain

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
My thoughts too. He had a good stat line but he didn't do anything special. He threw a bunch of deep balls to wide open guys most QB's could hit.

No way he deserved it over Murray, or several other QBs.
Yep. Tons of separation. Granted, I don't think Goff makes those throws, but that's more of an indictment of Goff than anything else.

The Bears were in that game despite what the score showed.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I don't think CJ's performance was anything to do with being pissed off or a contract year.

I think it was just a combination of being out most of last year and being fired up to play again, and some really, really, really bad offensive line play and offensive play calling. That never adjusted the whole game.

In any other game if he's not DT'd from the start they adjust after sack 1, certainly after sack 2. I've never seen a rusher play like that and the OC do nothing about it.

Motivation levels fluctuate for even the great ones:

You must be registered for see images

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Yep. Tons of separation. Granted, I don't think Goff makes those throws, but that's more of an indictment of Goff than anything else.

The Bears were in that game despite what the score showed.
One of the closest 20-point losses you've ever seen. Extremely close until the Rams scored touchdowns on three consecutive possessions in the second half.

Russ is currently writing an alternative history where this game ended in a tie.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
One of the closest 20-point losses you've ever seen. Extremely close until the Rams scored touchdowns on three consecutive possessions in the second half.
that felt like rope a dope by the Rams.

whenever the Bears closed to one score, the Rams yawned, got out of their chair and quickly scored another TD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilsmann