Cats vs Dawgs

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Huge game on Saturday night for both programs. UW needs to get back on track if it wants to go to a bowl game, a 3 game losing streak going into three of four roadies with a home tilt against streaking Oregon would not be good for Sark and the Huskies. He'd land a monster recruiting haul (might still anyways) if he could go from winless to bowl in Year 1.

Meanwhile, if Arizona wins they're 4-1 (2-0) with three winnable home games coming up and a chance to make a statement about whether Mike Stoops finally has the program going or he just took advantage of a weak OSU secondary and some beginner's luck last week. Should they lose they have a home game against a Stanford team that's looking pretty good and the possibility of being 3-3.

No predictions yet but with the way Arizona has recently played against dual-threat QB's and the porous Washington defense I'd expect a shootout.

Wildcat05

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm thinking a Cats victory. But, I'm biased. Locker is obviously the show with Polk supporting. If we can contain these two, we win. I'm sure Foles will do fine against what seems to be a weak UW passing defense. I'd love to see them open up field up to expose their secondary.

My prediction: UA 31, UW 23

Wildcat05

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey guys, how are people not in Washington or Arizona watching the game? I signed up for UA All Access, but it seems like they'll only be broadcasting radio...

Any ideas?

Mr. Boldin

Mel Kiper's Daddy
Reaction score
Terrible redzone offense, this game should be a 3td difference right now.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
As much as it pains me to admit, you guys MIGHT have a decent team. Still no better than 4th, 3rd if your lucky. But congrats, enjoy it while it lasts. Cant wait til Nov 28th......

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This Washington Defense may be the worst defense I have seen in years..

My gosh, 4 out of 5 plays are a quick screen to a WR, and instead of playing press-man and countering, they are still playing 9-10 yeards off...

WOOOW, just wow

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
This Washington Defense may be the worst defense I have seen in years..

My gosh, 4 out of 5 plays are a quick screen to a WR, and instead of playing press-man and countering, they are still playing 9-10 yeards off...

WOOOW, just wow

LOL Hater - Ten bucks says they beat you chumps next week.

After 2 games Foles looks like he is going to be the best QB in recent program history. Damn Sunshine is the man.

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
LOL Hater

After 2 games Foles looks like he is going to be the best QB in recent program history. Damn Sunshine is the man.

I am not a hater, I am just saying I could make those quick screen passes all day long, if Washington was going to reapeatedly sit 10 yards off the LOS...

I haven't seen enough of the game to know how Foles has looked, but as someone who lives in Washington, I can assure you their Defense is worse than Wazzu's, and thats saying something :D

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
And watching Bob Stoops stomp and around and throw a tempertantum like a 5 year old after 5 seconds went off the clock that shouldn't of was pure comedy :D

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score

lol 10 bucks says they beat you tonight.......

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
Nick Foles is STILL A DEVIL AT HEART!!!!!!!!!!!

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

See what happends when you get all high and mighty...

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Member's bounce for the Huskies = sealed our fate

(even though the toe of the ball hit the ground, as evidence of movement of the grass)

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
I don't take back a thing I said. Foles is still the man and you are still going to get beat by the Huskies next week. Simple.

Thats fine, we dont PRETEND we are a BCS caliber team this year. We go to the Vegas bowl thats cool. Its an excuse to go gamble and catch some ASU football. You need to realize you are no better than us. you are still a middle of the road team. Might get a bowl, no better than the Sun. El Paso is nice, although it reminds me of a nicer versioun of Sucktown.

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't take back a thing I said. Foles is still the man and you are still going to get beat by the Huskies next week. Simple.

Heres the thing, that may be true because DE is committed the the worst starting QB in the nation right now...

But if Osweiler starts and plays, they ASU will win..

But wow, what a punch to the gut this loss has to be for wildcat fans...

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Heres the thing, that may be true because DE is committed the the worst starting QB in the nation right now...

But if Osweiler starts and plays, they ASU will win...

Then Erickson is a complete moron. He sees Osweiler in practice every day yet continues to start Sullivan. Osweiler is crap.

Mr. Boldin

Mel Kiper's Daddy
Reaction score
UW fans have absolutely no right to complain about that ND game anymore. A deflection off a shoe for the game winning pick 6?

UW was dominated all night long and they win the game... What a joke.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
(even though the toe of the ball hit the ground, as evidence of movement of the grass)

priceless, if i knew how to edit a sig, this would be it.....thanks TJ!!!!! YOUR "HEISMAN" QB lost this game

TJ

Reaction score

priceless, if i knew how to edit a sig, this would be it.....thanks TJ!!!!! YOUR "HEISMAN" QB lost this game

:bigyawn:

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Then Erickson is a complete moron. He sees Osweiler in practice every day yet continues to start Sullivan. Osweiler is crap.

I disagree, but we will find out...

The good news for UofA is the next 3 games are all at home, and they should win all of them..

The bad news, you guys may very well lose the final 4 games of the year (@Cal, @ASU, @USC, home against Oregon), so you need to win these 3 in a row just to get bowl eligible this year...

TJ

Reaction score
I disagree, but we will find out...

The good news for UofA is the next 3 games are all at home, and they should win all of them..

The bad news, you guys may very well lose the final 4 games of the year (@Cal, @ASU, @USC, home against Oregon), so you need to win these 3 in a row just to get bowl eligible this year...

The only game I see that's not winnable is USC.

Cal is falling apart at the seems
ASU has no identity
We play Oregon tough at home (see 2007 when they were ranked #2)

After three straight road games, its going to be welcoming to be home for three in a row. I just hope this loss doesn't linger

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The only game I see that's not winnable is USC.

Cal is falling apart at the seems
ASU has no identity
We play Oregon tough at home (see 2007 when they were ranked #2)

After three straight road games, its going to be welcoming to be home for three in a row. I just hope this loss doesn't linger

while that may be true, for UofA, and ASU, no game (with the execption of Wazzu) can be considered a gimme, so while you (and I also include ASU fans) may not see games as "unwinnable", by the same token you can't see games as definent wins either...

And anytime you play on the road as an 18-21 year old kid, it is tough...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard