Casserly rips Josh Rosen’s work ethic, which some in Arizona refute

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Casserly is losing it.

Shock journalism is a way to get people to look at you no matter what you say. See Stephen A. Smith.

The slamming of players, for the sake of propping another one up, is just silly. Rosen showed up, did his work, and had his teammates respect. Slamming the kid because he came from a rich family is just weak people showing their own insecurities and not being able to deal with them. The kid cannot change where he came from, and the fact he is a liberal minded, person who speaks his mind, and has very controversial beliefs he supports has nothing to do with sports. Who cares. What is next ? Dragging Murray's up bringing through the mud ?

Also Casserly has already shredded up Murray, saying he is not a leader, or doesn't study enough, so its a push from Casserly's point of view. Why this guy holds any credit is beyond me, he is failed GM, great for him.

In the end, Who wins more games on Sunday ? That is all that matters.

I think the Rosen vs. Murray debate stands on its own for its entertainment, and substance.

Heck, I think it is RIDICULOUS to even think about drafting another QB after drafting a good prospect last season. Not to hash it out again, I am in the camp you do not give up on ANY player after one rookie season.

I digress, my point being, is that even I am caught up in the debate. I do not care who you are, there are MULTIPLE variables at play, with multiple moving parts.

It is hard to support drafting Murray, when you do not even support the choice to sign Kingsbury as your head coach. That is where I stand.

Yet, regardless of personal belief, Kingsbury IS the head coach, so if Murray is this supposed "perfect fit" then one has to give this discussion and argument its validity.

Last edited:

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Shock journalism is a way to get people to look at you no matter what you say. See Stephen A. Smith.

The slamming of players, for the sake of propping another one up, is just silly. Rosen showed up, did his work, and had his teammates respect. Slamming the kid because he came from a rich family is just weak people showing their own insecurities and not being able to deal with them. The kid cannot change where he came from, and the fact he is a liberal minded, person who speaks his mind, and has very controversial beliefs he supports has nothing to do with sports. Who cares. What is next ? Dragging Murray's up bringing through the mud ?

Also Casserly has already shredded up Murray, saying he is not a leader, or doesn't study enough, so its a push from Casserly's point of view. Why this guy holds any credit is beyond me, he is failed GM, great for him.

In the end, Who wins more games on Sunday ? That is all that matters.

I think the Rosen vs. Murray debate stands on its own for its entertainment, and substance.

Heck, I think it is RIDICULOUS to even think about drafting another QB after drafting a good prospect last season. Not to hash it out again, I am in the camp you do not give up on ANY player after one rookie season.

I digress, my point being, is that even I am caught up in the debate. I do not care who you are, there are MULTIPLE variables at play, with multiple moving parts.

It is hard to support drafting Murray, when you do not even support the choice to sign Kingsbury as your head coach.

Yet, regardless of person belief, Kingsbury IS the head coach, so if Murray is this supposed "perfect fit" then one has to give this discussion and argument its validity.

Good analysis of the issue here, RM.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I think someone is using Casserly to push an agenda. Maybe Gruden/Mayock? Bring down Cards opinion of Murray and his value. Bring down trade value of Rosen. Force Cardinals to trade #1 for lesser value.

Max Starks on Bickley show said Cardinals are very much smoke screening.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard