Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I went. Sat three rows behind Jeff Goldblum
My seats were about the same location height wise from field but 2-3 sections to the left right past the stadium curve... great seats..... remember walking in 2 hours early just to Soak it all in.... was surreal attending a SB

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I went. Sat three rows behind Jeff Goldblum

That's awesome. We were in line to get in and Billy Mays was right behind us. RIP

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We met up at the NFL experience. Abomb and Donald we're catching footballs. Or at lease attempting to...:biglaugh:
Abomb and Donald stayed with me and my buddy in my hotel room crashed on the floor since they couldn’t find accommodations they waited too long. We went to NFL experience together too. Don’t remember running into you? Maybe we were in the beer line lol….

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Abomb and Donald stayed with me and my buddy in my hotel room crashed on the floor since they couldn’t find accommodations they waited too long. We went to NFL experience together too. Don’t remember running into you? Maybe we were in the beer line lol….
I thought they said you were there but we didn't cross paths. I couldn't remember I'm old...

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
I was on the 25 yard line, about row 15. sitting 6 seats from Vinnie Testaverde and his son who was an Arizona Rattler this year. Dang, time flies! They didn't wear team colors.

I also sat one section over and two rows in front of Shawn Johnson, USA Gymnast. She was pretty but wearing he wrong colors.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Abomb and Donald were at the end of our row in our section.

Man losing that game sucked.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Btw this thread will end up in the Hall of Fame