Cards Superbowl - Who was there?

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
My brother and his buddies flew into and out of Orlando within 24 hours. They arrived into the stadium a little bit before kickoff and had to hightail it after the game to catch the return flight. Lol. Talk about a long day.
Yuck

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We were with dad, so probably not. In retrospect I’m surprised none of us thought of it. Maybe we thought we were going to pay in lap dances? Drinks?
I don't know, but that was pretty weak on our part and I'm surprised too. They let 5 us just dogpile into their houses for three days.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was about 60/40 Steeler fans in my section.
Yeah, In my experience both overall and in my section, I'd agree with 60/40, or maybe at worst something like 40% Steeler fans, 20% Cards fans, and 40% fans of neither team.

Maybe it seemed better than it was, because most fans of neither team were rooting against the Steelers! :)

...dave

Last edited:

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
***ADMIN EDIT - I moved the Superbowl Attendance talk to this new thread *****

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was about 60/40 Steeler fans in my section.

You must be registered for see images attach

oy... you had a birds-eye view of that interception before the half, huh?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, In my experience both overall and in my section, I'd agree with 60/40, or maybe at worst something like 40% Steeler fans, 20% Cards fans, and 40% fans of neither team.

Maybe it seemed better than it was, because most fans of neither team were rooting against the Steelers! :)

...dave

dropping you off at the Steelers official hotel was hilarious. talk about being in hell the day after the Super Bowl.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
brother not Ouchie took a picture right as Kurt threw the ball, thinking it was going to be a great shot of us taking the lead and it's just so blatantly obvious in the freeze frame that Harrison read the play perfectly and was already on his way for the pick.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
brother not Ouchie took a picture right as Kurt threw the ball, thinking it was going to be a great shot of us taking the lead and it's just so blatantly obvious in the freeze frame that Harrison read the play perfectly and was already on his way for the pick.
IT was HIS FAULT!!! :D

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea my view of that int with my seats was ridiculous.... literally in that corner end zone about 20 rows up ughhhhh

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On that last Cardinals play (with 15 seconds left) where Warner was sacked/fumbled, if he was able to throw the ball, Fitz was WIDE open and would have possibly scored a TD. :bang:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That jackalope also turned to me after Fitz’s TD and screamed “We’re gonna get so F’D UP TONIGHT!!” And I wanted to slap him in the face my eyes immediately looking at 2:34 left on the clock.
My buddy I was with turned to me and started hugging me saying “we gonna win a mutha f*%#€> SB” I immediately told him to shut up it’s too early..... and I don’t believe in jinxes ughhhhh

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We were at like the 15 yard line, literally second to last row in the stadium, up so high we could smell the fumes from the bombers flying overhead before the game.

But those seats gave us the PERFECT view to realize the second Fitz caught that ball over the middle, he was going to split those two defenders and take it to the house. We were screaming and grabbing each other almost instantaneously when he caught the ball and headed up field.

Man... we DEFINITELY would have gotten ROYALLY wasted that night.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My buddy I was with turned to me and started hugging me saying “we gonna win a mutha f*%#€> SB” I immediately told him to shut up it’s too early..... and I don’t believe in jinxes ughhhhh
There was just too much damn time on that clock.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
To me it was more like 70-30 Steelers fans and they were very rude and obnoxious. That game had the happiest moment of my life ( Fitz TD ) and the worst moment of my life the TD catch to beat us.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I was there, we stayed in Orlando and drove to the game that morning. Went to a sports bar in Orlando Saturday night that had a big Cards meet u. I think Madjack was there and I met a couple people from the board but do not remember who. What a crappy drive home from Tampa that was. We did have a memorable experience at a Waffle House somehwere between Tampa and Orlando though. We flew out on Tuesday, and Monday was a crappy rainy day in Orlando, just made it all worse.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We had to pick up one set of tickets at the Cards hotel Sunday am, buddy got them from a friend that worked for the Cards. I stopped shaving and cutting my hair on 12/7 when we clinched the west. Had the lucky 1998 Centers jersey on under the #11 through the playoffs.

Attachments

• P1310007.JPG
    P1310007.JPG
    279.9 KB · Views: 8

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had to pick up one set of tickets at the Cards hotel Sunday am, buddy got them from a friend that worked for the Cards. I stopped shaving and cutting my hair on 12/7 when we clinched the west. Had the lucky 1998 Centers jersey on under the #11 through the playoffs.
That dude behind you looks like Paul Rudd

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That jackalope also turned to me after Fitz’s TD and screamed “We’re gonna get so F’D UP TONIGHT!!” And I wanted to slap him in the face my eyes immediately looking at 2:34 left on the clock.
2:37 BIM :cool:

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found some old photos from the game.

Scoring tickets :

Pre-Game:

Photo Bombing Steely McBeam:

Our Nose Bleed seats that were 2nd to last row right in front of the halftime fireworks box:

After the game in the parking lot:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard