Cards Hire Jonathan Gannon as New HC

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Only opinion I have on this hire is that I like that Mikey B let Monti take some control of the hire by hiring someone with whom there was an established relationship. I dont know enough about Gannon to formulate an opinion except to say dont use one half of the Super Bowl as your reason for not liking the hire. Too small of a sample size.

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
Just because Monti had Gannon as his #1 target, there's no guarantee Gannon wants to leave Eagles. He even made the comment 2 weeks ago that he was coming back and not leaving Philly.

Yep. I didn't even think Gannon was in play after his comments a couple weeks ago. According to some reports, the Eagles were trying to convince him to stay as well during last 36 hours. Apparently the Organization thought much more highly of him than Eagles fans.(Eagles fans hate everything though).

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So these trenches...that has to do with guys that protect the QB correct? As a Cards fan I can't recall ever seeing that lol
Yes. I think Ossenfort realizes our OL sucks badly. Gannon coming from Philly where their OL is very good & being a DC............yeah, the trenches on both sides will be fixed.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If Kyler is struggling, how do you measure the success of the rest of the team? What would the "doing other things well" look like?
Several different things - team with discipline, good defense, developing young players, using players to maximize their potential, less headlines about the off field antics of the team than on field headlines, developing young coaches. The list goes on and on how he can succeed even if Kyler isn't the guy. If he was only brought in to be tied to Kyler, they wouldn't have drafted a defensive guy.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So Maholmes pulled off that late game winning scramble on only one leg huh?? Because I couldn't even tell which ankle it was in the 4th quarter
He had that pain killer shot. He was grimacing when he got up after he was tackled in the second half. And yet they still couldn’t touch him

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He had that pain killer shot. He was grimacing when he got up after he was tackled in the second half. And yet they still couldn’t touch him
Mahomes got the ball off pretty quickly most the game, and in someone's analysis of the Eagles' Dline, they slipped on 38% of dropbacks.

Their whole strength is on their Dline and they got neutered, because they are built on speed around the edge. Chiefs are built on bull rush.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
My point is he was 100% mobile and suggesting he wasn't isn't factual

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

He literally claimed he got no shots or medications. They should have drug tested him after the game

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Eagles fan Father in Law and Brother in Law are thanking us for taking him. Getting ribbed on texts about it now.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard