Cards draft position now

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
could the 9ers and raiduhs get another win? we won't with our whole team in the hospital.

I'd love to get the top overall pick and trade down a couple spots. The Giants will want a top QB.
Jacksonville, Cincinnati, Atlanta, Tampa, all have aging or ineffective qb's and may want a move up.
Raiders have 3 first round picks and may want to package and move up to the top for a couple of them.

Need to come out of this draft with WR and OL early and often. One of these serious D Linemen at the top would be tempting tho.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We are by far the worst team in the NFL. You have to go back to the Tampa Bay teams of the 70’s to find anything worse.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
49ers have the Seahawks, Bears and Rams...they are not winning again. We have to hope the Giants and Bucs win more to push the 49ers SOS higher than ours. We also have to hope the Falcons and Redskins lose more games too...otherwise the rest of our schedule is a wash.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
could the 9ers and raiduhs get another win? we won't with our whole team in the hospital.

I'd love to get the top overall pick and trade down a couple spots. The Giants will want a top QB.
Jacksonville, Cincinnati, Atlanta, Tampa, all have aging or ineffective qb's and may want a move up.
Raiders have 3 first round picks and may want to package and move up to the top for a couple of them.

Need to come out of this draft with WR and OL early and often. One of these serious D Linemen at the top would be tempting tho.

The Raiders and Niners shouldn’t have to win another game for us to get the #1 pick.

SF has 3 games left vs teams with a combined 26 wins. Cards/Raiders remaining opponents have a combined 22 wins.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Giants
----------
Titans
@colts
cowboys

bucs
-------
@ravens
@cowboys
falcons

falcons
---------
us
@panthers
@bucs

redskins
---------
@jags
@titans
Eagles

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
The Cards can’t pass the Niners if both lose out. They both play the Hawks & Rams. The difference is the Cards get the Falcons while the Niners get the Bears. The Raiders situation is more complicated. They have a weak schedule and if their opponents collapse I think the could slide below the Cards.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
The Cards can’t pass the Niners if both lose out. They both play the Hawks & Rams. The difference is the Cards get the Falcons while the Niners get the Bears. The Raiders situation is more complicated. They have a weak schedule and if their opponents collapse I think the could slide below the Cards.

Not exactly true, as it stands now both the Cards and 49ers have the same SOS but they each have 2 opponents that the other team didn’t play...if the “not common” opponents that we play lose more of their final 3 and the the not common opponents of the 49ers win more SOS swings in our favor. The last 3 games by the Skins & Falcons (for us) and the Bucs and Giants (for them) could be the determining factor.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
That doesn't make sense, but I guess it doesn't have to. If head-to-head counts in winning, it sure in the heck should count in losing too :)

I know, go figure. Strength of schedule, then conference record second.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score

...but not a banner year for QB class coming in.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cards get 1st pick in 2nd round if current standings remain the same which is a bonus I guess

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard