Cards at Chickens 12/9/12 promise to stay positive game thread

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wager: How much time will be left on the clock the next time the Cards get the ball?

Closest gets a high 5.

3:25

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just don't get why they would even punt in this game. It's cowardly. Just go for it for christsakes.

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Seriously, where can we watch the post game meltdown presser? Official site? I'm thinking epic proportions of something.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Whiz SUCKS!!!! Hope this is his last game this team has lost faith in his BS system finally maybe we can actually make some changes and get this chump out of AZ!!!!

egomaniac247

Veteran
Reaction score
My dream press conference scenario goes like this: nobody shows up to the podium initially. After 10 minutes MB steps up to the mic and says "Ken Whisenhunt has been relieved of his coaching duties, we are taking no questions at this time."

YES.

The only way it would be better is if Michael Bidwill walked out and said that but added....ladies & gentlemen, please welcome the new coach of the Cardinals.....

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

AussieCardinal

Looking for a Green Card
Reaction score
I can't blame the D players.

They have managed to keep there uniforms dirt free all game. Why on earth would you want to lay a tackle now and risk grass stains

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
If this score holds this will be the record for largest loss in Cards history. Beating the 49-0 drubbing by the Chiefs 10 years ago.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard